===Unibet July Promotions===

• Ronny
      Ronny
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

At Unibet you will get
      • A €20,000 prize if you get the 4 billionth hand
      • up to 50% rakeback until the end of July 2011
      • Unibet PLUS live tournament fund - Gather 5000 points or more per week and get €10 per €100 rake extra which can be used as buy-in for live tournaments. Rake >€5000 per month and this gets doubled to €20 per €100 rake.
      • Reload bonus – details and terms and conditions below

Details
      • 200% deposit bonus - maximum bonus €1000
      • Bonus is valid on your first or next deposit between 10 euros and 500 euros within 14 days of sign up.
      • 30 days to clear in 10 equal stages.
      • Each stage equals 10% of the points requirement = 10% of the bonus. E.g.: Deposit €500 and get a possible bonus €1.000 for 56.000 VIP Points. In this case each stage consists of €100 paid out for 5.600 VIP Points

If you don't have a Unibet account yet, click here!

Terms&Conditions
      One bonus per player
      Unibet reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time
      Bonuses paid will be deducted from the weekly rakeback booster of the same period - valid until 31st July
      The Unibet PLUS live tournament fund can only be used for buy-ins of €1000 and more
      All other Unibet terms and conditions apply
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      July seems to be running HOT! :s_cool:
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      What are the chances for someone playing let's say (dont know what they have) NL20/NL25 to clear theyr first deposit bonus??? anyone taken this first deposit bonus that is willing to share...

guess gotta start looking for a new site now since full tillt is all messed upp....
    • JoeNote
      JoeNote
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Mongomob,

from Unibet´s website:

FAQ How do I earn VIP points?
      You earn VIP points as you play real money poker in cash games or tournaments. From April 4th 2011, for every US dollar you generate in rake or tournament fees, you get 10 VIP points

But I thought my poker account was in euros?
      Yes it is – the value of your bonus will be converted to euros at the current rate of the day the payment is made to your account.

This means you have to rake 560€ for every 100€ bonus or 5600€ for the total bonus of 1000€.

I don´t think that you can clear the full bonus on NL25, however this doesn´t matter because there are 10x 100€ steps and you can just play your normal volume and clear parts of the bonus.

Best regards,
      Jörg
    • hoangngoctu
      hoangngoctu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ronny
      • Reload bonus – details and terms and conditions below

Details
      • 200% deposit bonus - maximum bonus €1000
      • Bonus is valid on your first or next deposit between 10 euros and 500 euros within 14 days of sign up.
      • 30 days to clear in 10 equal stages.
      • Each stage equals 10% of the points requirement = 10% of the bonus. E.g.: Deposit €500 and get a possible bonus €1.000 for 56.000 VIP Points. In this case each stage consists of €100 paid out for 5.600 VIP Points

Could you please explain: Is it the detail of First Deposit or Reload? Auto bonus? No code required?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      I guess its first or next deposit bonus, but still for new players - those who registered within 14 days. I would also consider reloading if I could get a bonus.