50$ starting capital

• 231 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there amater0001,

Yes, Everest poker does offer the free $50 capital to all our members who did not received one yet. If I'm not mistaken, you already received the free $50 starting capital which is only available once for every member.

Have you looked at what other offers could interest you maybe?

Ingrid
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for quick answer.
      I didnt know that i get "only" 1 50$ free bankroll -I guess I was too greedy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems :)

There is a chance to receive the second free $50 capital but those promotions are done by our marketing team and I have no influence on them. Keep an eye on your inbox and you might get lucky ;)

Otherwise, everything good? Where do you play now?

Have a nice Saturday
      Ingrid
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      I just receive 50$ First bonus offer,so I fill all the data needed and now I awaiting my 50$ :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 7summitsclub
      I just receive 50$ First bonus offer,so I fill all the data needed and now I awaiting my 50$ :)
      Great to hear! Good luck! :)
    • robkaxx
      robkaxx
      Bronze
      Hello. I got email that i can offer no deposit 50 to everest poker. I deleted cookies in my firefox downloaded and installed everest poker. When I pushed sign up I was sent to internet explorer to register, where I did not delete cookies. In tab member who refered was nothing and I registered. So will not be any problems? I will get 50 USD?
      Thank you
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi robkaxx,

If you registered through PokerStrategy.com promotional link you most likely to be tracked. If you contact Everest Poker's customer support they'll be able to tell you whether you are tracked or not to us. :)

Let me know and good luck
      Ingrid
    • Lulibuli
      Lulibuli
      Bronze
      Hi.

I just recived an email which says : You have received a $50 bonus from Everest Poker.

So that means i get free 50$ or its just a bonus which i have to depozit first and clear it?

Thx for your help.

Cheers L.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Lulibuli,

Congrats!

You don't have to pay a penny! :D

Bonus conditions: you can cash out your bonus if...
      - you start playing at the real money tables within 30 days of receiving it.
      - you collect 1,000 Summit Points within 120 days of receiving it.
      As soon as you've earned 1,000 Summit Points and after 120 days, you can cash out the $50 cash bonus and your winnings.

Ingrid
    • Lulibuli
      Lulibuli
      Bronze
      Niceeeeeeee.

Is it like it was at FT that if i depozit i have to collect only 100 point to withdraw?

Ty a lot :)

Cheers L.
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      So, I've followed your link, downloaded it and registered, left my login name here at your site and all... but it seems to easy... :) I mean, there was no code, no nothing, just download, register and leave login name so they can connect me with you... When I created real money account I was sent to deposit page, I've skipped it...
      Just to see that I've done everything right? this came like a really perfect gift so I don't have to choose new platform, the platform has chosen me. :) I just want to make sure I didn't do something like I wasn't supposed to and miss out on this nice opportunity?
      How are you Ingrid? ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Meda :)

I'm fine, thank you. Real happy to hear from you and that you received this great offer from Everest Poker as well and able to build your bankroll up again!

As I previously mentioned, you don't need to deposit a penny of your own funds.

Bonus conditions are the same as mentioned above :)

Your bonus should be visible on your account in 48 hours time. If it isn't please come back to this thread and reply this post so I get notification of the issue and will look into it for you.

Wish you guys best of luck :heart:
      Ingrid
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Thank you Ingrid, for your help and for nice wishes! :) You are one of the good guys! :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      <3
    • timurabdurasulov
      timurabdurasulov
      Bronze
      During registration that players from Kyrgyzstan are not allowed to open accounts for real money even though i'm a member of pokerstrategy. How come? Will i get the bonus or not?
    • WinnerInside
      WinnerInside
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meda1985
      I've just seen that I've got this aid too. So, I've followed your link, downloaded it and registered, left my login name here at your site and all... but it seems to easy... :) I mean, there was no code, no nothing, just download, register and leave login name so they can connect me with you... When I created real money account I was sent to deposit page, I've skipped it...
      Just to see that I've done everything right? Since FullTilt is down and all, this came like a really perfect gift so I don't have to choose new platform, the platform has chosen me. :) I just want to make sure I didn't do something like I wasn't supposed to and miss out on this nice opportunity?
      How are you Ingrid? ;)
      Wait a second. Did you leave your login name instead of screen name?
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WinnerInside
      Originally posted by Meda1985
      I've just seen that I've got this aid too. So, I've followed your link, downloaded it and registered, left my login name here at your site and all... but it seems to easy... :) I mean, there was no code, no nothing, just download, register and leave login name so they can connect me with you... When I created real money account I was sent to deposit page, I've skipped it...
      Just to see that I've done everything right? Since FullTilt is down and all, this came like a really perfect gift so I don't have to choose new platform, the platform has chosen me. :) I just want to make sure I didn't do something like I wasn't supposed to and miss out on this nice opportunity?
      How are you Ingrid? ;)
      Wait a second. Did you leave your login name instead of screen name?
      Oh thanks, I get you! I left my screen name, not login name! I hope nobody will read this and make that mistake. I left the other names, the second, one that will be used at the tables, not for login. :)
      I really don't know why I wrote login name instead of screen name when I paid attention to that in full!
    • zanita64
      zanita64
      Bronze
      I also recieved a first aid 50$ bonus, opened an account now i waiting :)
    • kidpokerslo
      kidpokerslo
      Bronze
      I have one question, i received 50 $ on tilt like few motnhs ago, i was gold member here, now i wonder if this 50 $ on everst i will get or not ?