Looking for a new poker client - That has NL100 FR games

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

As you probably guessed, I was a FTP player up until these days, and due to the current events, I need to find a new (temporary, HOPEFULLY!) poker client to play on.

So, basically I need your advice on which poker client to play on. I am playing NL100 FR, so I would like to have at least a few of those tables with ppl on. As I'm not looking for a long-term poker client, Poker Stars is not an option (since my RB would be significant with higher statuses, and I really don't like the software). One option is Party Poker, but I would like to consider all the other possible clients.

So do you guys know any good poker client, where I could play NL100 FR without waiting a whole day to get 4-8 tables up and running?

Kind Regards,

Jkob.
  • 10 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      use party poker imo, i have played there, i like it, bonus is good, games r good (tho there arent that many games, if u mix 50 and 100 u will be fine tho). At some times u will get like 15+tables at 100 but sometimes there will only be like 3 100 tables
    • goldchess
      goldchess
      Bronze
      lol at not liking pokerstars software
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goldchess
      doubly lol
    • knb22
      knb22
      Silver
      I'm in a similar situation, although playing NL50 FR. I'm really considering spreading my roll on multiple sites, e.g. Party, iPoker and Everest, to get enough tables going. Might be an idea?
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      lol at liking the pokerstars software... Can't you just accept the guy's opinion and try to be helpful? :rolleyes:

About the subject now, I don't play nl100 but it seems that partypoker is pretty well frequented and I think that the game's volume has increased since FTP get in stand by, maybe some partypoker regs could corroborate.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      I have played at partypoker nl100 once before on what I like to call my drunken "think im phil ivey escapade" and they seemed to know how to cream me of my roll lol :P

Roo ;)

:P
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      You might also want to check out Pokerscout Game Finder, to get the idea of traffic at sites they are tracking :) Might be helpful
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrkhaan
      lol at liking the pokerstars software... Can't you just accept the guy's opinion and try to be helpful? :rolleyes:

About the subject now, I don't play nl100 but it seems that partypoker is pretty well frequented and I think that the game's volume has increased since FTP get in stand by, maybe some partypoker regs could corroborate.
      Don't worry mrkhaan, people are trolling here all the time, just ignore them. Yeah, Party Poker seems the best idea so far, will decide in the next few days.

Thanks everyone for the opinion though!

knb22: That could be a way to go, except I find it hard to get used to a new software (already being difficult by playing on Party Poker), I don't think I'll be comftorable playing on many clients at the same time. Though if you have no problems with it, it might be a really really great idea to get some tables going!

OT: Meanwhile, we FTP players will be sitting in front of our PC's and singing:

P.S.:
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      You might also want to check out Pokerscout Game Finder, to get the idea of traffic at sites they are tracking :) Might be helpful
      Oh, thanks for this, this is a big help! But basically, regarding to this, I can play NL100 FR either on PStars or Party, there basically ain't no other viable option. Hmmm...
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jkob
      P.S.:
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      Oh, thanks for this, this is a big help! But basically, regarding to this, I can play NL100 FR either on PStars or Party, there basically ain't no other viable option. Hmmm...
      Really? I just checked again, and i see that IPN(Boss Media) has 16 tables with 158 players, Merge network: 13 tabs-117plr, 888poker 12tabs-118plr. Party: 17tabs -153plr, maybe you don't play at this hour, dunno, but IPN also had similar traffic when i posted previous post :)
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Well, when you posted this, it was almost 2 in the morning here. This is usually time when I'm already in bed (I'm awake 'till around 1 in the morning).