Hi everyone

• tino87
      tino87
      Bronze
      Hi I am new to here but have been playing for few years online with moderate success and in the last 6 months I have studied the game a lot more and learnt more in depth and my mtt results have improved, I kind of Wanted to get a little coaching to just tweet my game
      I tend to get to last 5-10% in tourneys but not making enough final tables in my view any advice would be great, also I don't know if anyone knows of a good reliable place to get staked just I don't really have enough money to make the deposit required to play the number of tourneys I want to do, I know I have the ability to win and do well, when I have made big cashes I have always needed the money for general lifes needs car and house maintenance new baby arriving e.t.c,just want to play tourneys daily and improve my results
  • 1 reply
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi tino87,

welcome to our community! well, you've certainly come to the right place if you wanted to improve your game. we have nice articles and here, as well as free scheduled coachings which you should check out. it is also possible to hire the coaches for private sessions if you like their style :)

as for staking, we have a staking forum as well and you can check for yourself what sort of applications are successful.

if you need any more help, dont hesitate to ask. :D

smiles,
      wendy