[Application] need MTT stake

• tino87
      tino87
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      I am looking for someone to stake me in MTT's on stars i like to play tourneys from $50-215 and have had moderate success but with some backing i can enter more tourneys a day and believe in my abilty to cash in most tournaments as i have recently been studying the game a lot and have improved my game over the few years i have been playing.
      If you like to look me up on stars my name is stokenboy.
      thanks for looking and hopefully someone will take me seriously.
  • 6 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      You're asking people to stake you fot $50-$215 tourneys and you don't even post any graphs and your screennames? :f_confused:
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tino87
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      I am looking for someone to stake me in MTT's on stars i like to play tourneys from $50-215 and have had moderate success but with some backing i can enter more tourneys a day and believe in my abilty to cash in most tournaments as i have recently been studying the game a lot and have improved my game over the few years i have been playing.
      ^^ Ticiboy, pay bit more attention while reading :f_p:
    • tino87
      tino87
      Bronze
      thanks bigniux can pst graphs tho if you want
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      ^^ Ticiboy, pay bit more attention while reading :f_p:
      Damn, I really should! :facepalm:
      My appologies to tino87.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      just for reference :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      can you please add a feedback thrad and link to it in this thread please

Regards

Thazar