This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] need MTT stake

• tino87
      tino87
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      I am looking for someone to stake me in MTT's on stars i like to play tourneys from $50-215 and have had moderate success but with some backing i can enter more tourneys a day and believe in my abilty to cash in most tournaments as i have recently been studying the game a lot and have improved my game over the few years i have been playing.
      If you like to look me up on stars my name is stokenboy.
      thanks for looking and hopefully someone will take me seriously.
  • 6 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      You're asking people to stake you fot $50-$215 tourneys and you don't even post any graphs and your screennames? :f_confused:
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tino87
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      I am looking for someone to stake me in MTT's on stars i like to play tourneys from $50-215 and have had moderate success but with some backing i can enter more tourneys a day and believe in my abilty to cash in most tournaments as i have recently been studying the game a lot and have improved my game over the few years i have been playing.
      ^^ Ticiboy, pay bit more attention while reading :f_p:
    • tino87
      tino87
      Bronze
      thanks bigniux can pst graphs tho if you want
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      ^^ Ticiboy, pay bit more attention while reading :f_p:
      Damn, I really should! :facepalm:
      My appologies to tino87.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      just for reference :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      can you please add a feedback thrad and link to it in this thread please

Regards

Thazar