This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rake on FTP

• Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      I've an account on FTP with the bonus code PS150 with all the bonus already released... i was wondering if i could withdraw the money that is in that account and create a new account with the bonus code PSVIP so i'll get a rakeback, that rake is just killing my profits... and i wanted to know how much rake is given back with that bonus code

thank you.
  • 6 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Shouldn't you already have rakeback?
      Anyway, no, multi-accounting is forbidden at FTP.
      Just in case you can't have rakeback on your existing account, you could always try a softer site like titan or party. at party you'll only get small rakeback (unless you play A LOT) but at least the opponents are fishier
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      should i get rakeback with PS150? by rakeback you don't mean the bonus money right? and can't i just close this account and open a new one? is that forbidden? plus i think israeli players are forbidden at partypoker but titan i would like to try out but i'll have to use the bankroll from FTP since i have no way of depositing new money..
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      erm I don't know if there's a difference between the 2 bonus codes - better ask a moderator. but yeah I'm about 99.99% sure that ftp don't allow multiple accounts
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Wildknight!

You should get rakeback even with the PS150 bonus code. And yes: It is definitely forbidden to have multiple accounts.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin!

so in the 12th i'm supposed to get additional money into my balance? and if so... is there a way to know how much?

thank you.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Yes, you should get it around the 12th. Please ask the FTP support if you want to know how much rakeback you'll get.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81