When can I expect an answer from shop support team?

• conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      Hi, a while back I purchased an upgrade from HEM Pro to HEM+Omaha PRO

unfortunately when I go to register it @ the HEM website its telling me the key is invalid. It seems pokerstrategy also has yet to de-activate my original HEM PRO key.

I thought there might be a delay involved and so waited a while. I then got in contact via the help section. they told me :

"I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some trouble with our HEM pro poker tool. Please contact our shop team and they'll be happy to help:

PokerStategy.com Shop: Contact us.
      "

I did as I was told, and have now been waiting more than a week without getting anything other than a "message recieved" automatic response.

can I get some light shed on this please?
  • 15 replies
    • denetomtom
      denetomtom
      Bronze
      Hi conall88, this is no help to your problem but just to let you know that when I had a purchase problem they sent me a solution the same day.

So usually I think they are pretty good at answering quiries, so perhaps might be an idea to resend your request.

Not much help I know.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      if stuff is falling underneath the radar, the issue needs to be addressed, don't you think?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi conall88,

On the contacts page, it mentions that the office is usually staffed Monday to Friday

Our service hours are Mon - Fri 08:00 am to 04:30 pm

Sa-So and public holidays (Hamburg) our Office is not staffed.
      Incoming orders and enquiries are on the following working day
      I'm sure they will pick up your query first thing on Monday, but if you do still experience any problems, please drop them an email.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Edit: Ah sorry my friend, have just re-read your OP and see you've been waiting a while for a response.

I would recommend dropping them a reminder as you've been waiting a week already.
      I don't personally know what the process would be in changing the licence over, maybe they have to also liaise with HEM?

Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi conall88,

I am very sorry to read you've been waiting for a quite a bit of a time to get response.

I'll look into your case and will be back shortly.

Ingrid
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      thanks a lot, it IS appreciated :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi conall88,

Thank you for your patience.

I flagged this problem today but I think the guys will only be checking it on Monday, please bare with us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

I apologize on behalf of PokerStrategy.com for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Have a nice Sunday
      Ingrid
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      thats fine, I don't mind waiting a day or two, as long as I know something will happen in the next week. thanks for keeping me posted.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I've sent another reminder regarding your case. Thank you conall88 for your patience.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there again,

Our shop has forwarded your problem on 27th of June to support of HoldemManager and they have answered you on 28th of June with following message:

"Hi, The code looks like it is fine. If there is problem registering please send me the Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder."

The email-address you should be using next time is this one: support@holdemmanager.net

Hope this could help
      Ingrid
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      great thanks a lot. if I have further issues i'l talk to them directly as you said.

weird that i'm having issues. hopefully i'l get this sorted!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems, anytime. I hope it gets solved.

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.
      Ingrid
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      just an update; emailed them got this response. have since sent another a reply.

"Hi,

When/where did you purchase the PR2 code? Did you use a different email address? I only see the PRO code under this email address. It was purchased in April of this year and is still active. We have no details of this PR2 code in our system.

Please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

Regards,

fozzy
      "

seems like the PRO code was never de-activated and PR2 was never activated. sounds to me like a mistake by the shopping system you guys have implemented ( unless this part isn't automated :f_biggrin: ).

regardless Ive responded to them with all the stuff they asked for so far. I'l tell you how it develops when I get a new response.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      problem has been resolved :s_cool:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Happy to hear that! :)