when can i post image in thread?

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi NewbieGrinder & welcome to our great Community, it's great to see you blogging already :s_thumbsup:

Yes, you should be able to post images when you are bronze status. I believe it is removed from Basic status members as a protection against unwanted spam, which we do experience occasionally. Nothing personal against yourself of course.

I've posted your graph in your blog for you, so that all your friends and supporters in the Community can follow your progress and wish you every success with your blog.

You should receive Bronze status as soon as you start playing on a tracked PokerStrategy account (either through the free $50 starting capital, or by depositing your own funds).

If we can help in any other way, please don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards, good luck & enjoy your poker ;)

Bart
    • NewbieGrinder
      NewbieGrinder
      Bronze
      thanks for this. but i play in pokerstars which i dont use pokerstrategy... not sure if i have time to play other site using pokerstrategy.

is it possible to be bronze without playing tracked pokerstrategy account? just for me to blog only.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi newbiegrinder,

you can become bronze even without depositing if you pass the quiz and receive the free $50 starting capital in any of our partner platforms :)

does that help answer your question?

smiles,
      wendy
    • NewbieGrinder
      NewbieGrinder
      Bronze
      Oh thanks.

I now bronze. Thanks!