This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Restricted buy in at william hill

• johns14
      johns14
      Silver
      well everyone i passed the quiz ,got my $50 and then after a few days i deposited on william hill but its still only letting me enter $1 buy in tourneys
      i thought the cap is supposed to be lifted when i deposit?
  • 2 replies
    • johns14
      johns14
      Silver
      sorry everyone just logged on at william hill and the cap has been lifted :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice one, good luck & enjoy your poker on William Hill.

Just for the benefit of anyone else reading this thread with a similar problem, these are the ways you can clear the bankroll protection:

Why can I only play the beginner’s limits?

• If you start to play with the $50 starting capital, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to

play at the limits recommended by our beginner’s strategy.

• As a beginner you can play: No-Limit $0.02/$0.04, Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20, Sit and Go $1.

• In order lift this restriction you can either deposit a minimum of $100 or generate $50 in rake.

• The restriction will automatically be lifted after 30 days of actively playing for real money.
      As per johns14 case, please allow a little time for your account to be updated.

Best regards,

Bart