Hero ($10.94)
      UTG ($6.48)
      UTG+1 ($8.08)
      CO ($11.97)
      BTN ($6.87)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.15, Hero calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.60) 6:diamond: J:diamond: 4:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, BTN raises to $0.80, SB folds, Hero calls $0.40

TURN ($2.20) 6:diamond: J:diamond: 4:heart: Q:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1, Hero calls $1

RIVER ($4.20) 6:diamond: J:diamond: 4:heart: Q:club: J:club:

Hero bets $3, BTN folds

Hero shows J:spade: K:spade:

Hero wins $3.99

BTN: 60/19/5.3 47 hands

SB: 62/33/0.8 45 hands

Flop - after BTN raise I call because his AF is 5.3 and the raise is minimum.

But on turn I don't know - I called again for the same reasson that he is aggresive and the queen is good card for bluffing. But don't know if its ok.
  • 1 reply
    • Adapter1337
      Preflop: OK!
      Flop: I also like here to bet against a such agressive opponent, and I namely hope him to raise me, his range here is very wide and I want to build the pot, so he would start bluffing.
      Against this opponent I plan to call down every raise and to check/call probably majority turn, rivers, their bluffing range is here very wide, they want to win every pot and make this by force.
      Turn: Allready in flop I plan to call the turn, but here I'd like more if he'd bet big. This small bet still often means that he has some showdown value hand and he isn't totally bluffing an air, but still I call.
      River: Here I really like the donkbet, 'cause it feels that he has some weak/medium hand and I don't want him to check it.
      Well played!