step sng problems with free 50$ from PS.com

• vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      Hey!

without any intro bullshit straight to the problem-
      i`m using PS offered starting bankroll on WH and i love playing sng`s... and finally we have this awesome step program, but unfortunatley its impossible to take a part on it because software recognizes step4 buy in as 3$ buy in which ofc is locked for us, even if i`m registering with token... i think this should be fixed asap because steps are not the same as normal BI`s as we`r starting from buyin which is 1$ or lower!

tnx ;)
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi vuciitis,

Appreciate the feedback and totally understand where you're coming from.

I think the trouble is however that with Steps, your bankroll would be constantly going down until such time that you were to reach the top step and cash big, or at least any consolation cash on the way up is relatively small in comparison to the original buyin.
      I'm also not 100% sure whether the differention would be easy to do from a technical point of view, but I can certainly pass on your thoughts via our Management team.

There are of course three other ways in which to free up the bankroll protection, namely:

Why can I only play the beginner’s limits?

• If you start to play with the $50 starting capital, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to

play at the limits recommended by our beginner’s strategy.

• As a beginner you can play: No-Limit $0.02/$0.04, Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20, Sit and Go $1.

• In order lift this restriction you can either deposit a minimum of $100 or generate $50 in rake.

• The restriction will automatically be lifted after 30 days of actively playing for real money.
      Maybe you are close to releasing it via one of these methods already?

Bart

p.s. How are you finding the steps games? I tried one the other day and seemed quite a good structure.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      i agree with u that effort they have to put in to fixing it would be too big and its not in they`r interests either, but at least i did my part and informed about problem :)

and about unlocking my BR, i dont actually know, because i dont see any monitor for rake or liftime points (without bonus) or day counter in this page, but mby i just havent look deep enough :)

and about finding steps- there are 2 ways, 1) u can find them in sng section 2) there is main section in lobby betwean the turnaments, cash, sng and other... ;)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello again my friend,

I'm not sure whether there is an actual count of the rake accumulated so far to be honest. There didn't use to be, but it's possible they've added one in recently.

You could probably work out a rough amount from the number of Strategy Points you've already gained or for a definitive amount I'm sure William Hill's support team would be happy to confirm the current amount anytime for you.

Hope this helps and enjoy your poker on William Hill ;)

Bart
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      tnx for info, will check it out :)