still bronze?

• 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi ancha666!

As soon as we get the lists from the poker rooms we are updating your status.

Sorry for any inconveninece!
      Puschkin81
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Silver
      There seems to be some problems getting the points from Mansion, last update 3.2.

That resulted for me a happening like "John Doe" in the news about the strategy status system... I had a couple of nice 400 strategy points days a bit over 3 weeks ago and few days ago I had 321 points missing from platinum status. I went to Mansion and had time to play a couple of days, I counted that I should get more than 400 strategy points. But while the update is missing the last 400 points days that I played at Titan are now gone and I'm now some 800 points away from platinum... :(

But... I'm patient. I'm now pretty close to diamond status when you get the points from Mansion... :)

-- Z --
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      thanks for response, Puschkin81

I have another question about 100$ additional bonus. As far as I know I will get this bonus when I collect 2200 mansion points, right?
      Till now I have managed to collect only about 400, with total rake of almost 80$! I will have to make 440$ rake to get this bonus?

Is this correct calculation?

thanx for answer!!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

@ zamwise: I`m sorry to hear that this delay keeps you from being a platinum member. Nice work by the way :) But unfortunately we are dependent on the lists. I hope the points will be updated soon.

@ ancha666: This calculation seems to be correct :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Silver
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      @ zamwise: I`m sorry to hear that this delay keeps you from being a platinum member. Nice work by the way :) But unfortunately we are dependent on the lists. I hope the points will be updated soon.
      I'm having a lot of patience :)

I've played sng and mtt tournaments at Mansion and because I try to make a lot of strategy points and a lot of profit I don't have much time to read articles and watch videos now. So there is no hurry...

I think those delays are the fault of Mansion, since they have been having problems with their servers and systems, mcp balance updating and such. I've already had some conversations with their support about some issues.

-- Z --