$3 SNG ERROR, Took money.. not playing?

• Spungeh
      As PartyPoker has no live support (i dont think) i emailed them, but what do i do? I paid $3 for a SNG 9seats.. and it put me in a 6seat, in a 9seat format, and i wasnt there.. Yet it took my $3?

• 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Spungeh,

Sorry for the delay in someone responding, have you managed to sort this with PartyPoker at all?

I'm not sure about live support, but I have contacted them by telephone before (numbers available via their website and ofc vary depending on your country of residence).
      In my experience they've answered pretty quick and managed to sort out my queries really quick too, definately worth a try.

In terms of the Sng, obviously I can't speak for PartyPoker, but I'm guessing it would depend if it was a misclick by yourself (doesn't sound like it from your description) or a problem at PartyPokers end.

Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

• Krasi53
      yeah the soft takes your money puts you on other tables LOL probably you misclicked something, check you gaming history, go to my account click on transaction history choose gaming history, select the correct date, if you cant understand anything call them on the toll free numbers, there is also chat support on the contact us page on their site, better call them end explain them what happened. good luck