This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2nd in a Nordic 10k Freeroll

• Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      you can rail :) Bubalos ... Nordic 10k Freeroll Final .. my biggest cash already

Thought I would keep those posts during tournament play. Results below.
  • 11 replies
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      Like they say .... One Time.... I hate this quote but whatever ... ONE TIME!
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      just rivered a straight QK vs AJ :)
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      sucked a flush on the river 88 vs QQ :) 7 left $225 secured
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      What site?
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      Sorry for not mentioning. It was Pokerstars and I came second for $1170 :f_biggrin:
      Really sick, what a BR boost it was. Wont sleep tonight. Took 8:21 to complete.
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Congrats, well worth the 8 hours!
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      Thanks. I cant believe this sum on my account right now :f_biggrin: When it was down to 5 I was considering a chop, would have lost like $400 if I look back. Some railbirds from Estonia were insisting me to continue. Because of me the tournament was stopped twice and I called moderator for cash offers. In the end I wanted to continue. Good choice. Nice result for $1 investment :)
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      Some info from tournament:
      1. Got dealt KK 6 times (sick)
      2. Got dealt AA 4 times
      3. Got dealt AK at least 3-4 times
      4. Got dealt AQ at least 5 times

Maybe for 8h it is not that much but seems so :)

KK got cracked half the times and AA once. But in return I sucked out really badly when I desperately needed it. So yes I was lucky many times. Was aggressive when short and much more loose when I refused the deal.
      I had good hopes for this tournament actually. That is why I set my timer for 60h so that I wouldnt forget :f_biggrin: Thing I wont never do otherwise. Had good hopes, but not that good obviously.
      My second biggest MTT cash is $29 :P , also from a Freeroll. I mostly play micro stt. Now I have a solid BR for them.

I should get some sleep. Its 6am.

Edit: 8 am.
    • dochazard
      dochazard
      Bronze
      Congratulations! Would be nice to be able to move up in BR and stakes as well! Keep it up.
    • Haroldgold
      Haroldgold
      Bronze
      Congratulations! In final table were three Latvians and one of them finished first. Thats truly nice!
    • freeeestyler09
      freeeestyler09
      Global
      GG
      Sent you a friend request