Suuup

• louiebh
      louiebh
      Bronze
      Hey everyone im a new guy from UK joined not too long ago total beginner to poker so say hi if your old or new and like to be buddies! guys and girls alike! :)
  • 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi louiebh,

warm welcome to our community! :) there is no better place to start learning poker. have you read the articles yet? or checked out the video section? there's plenty of material to learn from. i would read the ones on bankroll management first :D pls tell us how you get on. and if you have any questions, we're always happy to help. :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • louiebh
      louiebh
      Bronze
      hey wendy ive justed completed the test for the $50 starting capital and made an account on everest so im waiting on that.
      I read the bankroll management and proved very informative, i am enjoying this forum i came from 2+2 and that site was a bit too advanced for me to keep up but this site has been perfect explained most of the little things i didnt understand.
      Im struggling a bit on after flop play so im going to read over that again while i wait for my $50 to come through
      Should i create a new thread in the beginner section for help or use this one? And if possible could the status of my $50 be checked on? im eager to get started!
      Thanks for all the help so farf
    • Cucarella
      Cucarella
      Bronze
      Hiya welcome !

Im also new and it sounds like i have the same plan as you :s_evil:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi louiebh,

what else would you need help on? :D it doesnt matter if you want to ask them here or in a new thread ;) will try to help all the same. unfortunately i dont have access to the status of the starting capitals. but the process can take 48hrs after passing the id check. make sure to check your tickets to see if support needs some info from you :) post flop play is bit tricky. playing sss would actually minimize this while you get used to preflop strategies :)

hi cucarella, warm welcome to you too! :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • louiebh
      louiebh
      Bronze
      hey cucu wanna be rivals? should be fun could help each other out if your up for it :)
      Sounds like the plan sss for me ill keep you updated then if i require any help im trying to work out the little bits and pieces but i should be fine for now
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      welcome mate!