$50 capital and deposit bonus?

• shermj
      shermj
      Bronze
      I've already received my $50 starting capital on PartyPoker from taking the quiz. Do I still get the 100% bonus up to $500 when I deposit? What bonus code should I be using when depositing?
  • 12 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi shermj,

Yes, you can take part in the 100% up to $500 Bonus offer.

You will now see a window with the button "Deposit Now". Choose your deposit method and enter the desired amount. Now you can proceed to make your deposit according to the instructions given. Once you have made your deposit, the bonus will be activated automatically. Bonuscode: PSVIP

- You have 120 days to activate your First Deposit Bonus after the creation of your account.

- The bonus will be cleared in 10 steps. Every time you complete a step, 10% of the bonus will be released.

- The bonus is cleared at a rate of 8 PartyPoints for every $1, 10 PartyPoints for €1, and 12 PartyPoints for £1. This is according to the currency that you have chosen for your account.

Please don't forget about the Party Poker freerolls which are exclusive to PokerStrategy.com members only :)

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
      Ingrid
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      - You have 120 days to activate your First Deposit Bonus after the creation of your account.
      Ingrid
      Really?

I didn't know that one... :(
      I was considering, once I get my finances sorted, to make a proper deposit on PP and make it my main site for a while :(

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Ingrid
      Really?

I didn't know that one... :(
      I was considering, once I get my finances sorted, to make a proper deposit on PP and make it my main site for a while :(

Regards,
      Richard
      Yeah, I just checked again and it seems like it but I will ask our key account manager tomorrow to confirm it. :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Assuming the worst, and that it is so.
      Doesn't PartyPoker themselves offer a $500 100% FDB?

Will the 120 day timelimit also mean accounts get untracked from previous play if no deposit is made in that time?

Assuming it is so, even if I make a $500 or more deposit, and they give a similar FDB, I won't be tracked?
      What's the timeframe for clearing the PS FDB? Is it the same 60 days as the PP FDB?

Lots of questions at once it seems...
      But they're important!

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Richard,

I can now confirm the bad news :(

You have 120 days to activate the first deposit bonus after creating your account at Party Poker.

After 120 days, you are still able to deposit but will not be eligible for the FDB $500 ~ 100% offer, however you stay tracked and earn StrategyPoints.

You have 120 days to clear the entire bonus.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with please.
      Ingrid
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I wonder if I'll qualify for the PP FDB, even if that's only got 60 days to clear.
      I should e-mail them and check..

Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You can of course email Party Poker and ask. Let me know if you can.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      You can of course email Party Poker and ask. Let me know if you can.

Dear Richard,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

I'd like to inform you that as you already received the 50 USD from Poker Strategy you are not eligible for our sign up bonus. According to our Terms and Conditions every player is eligible for only one sign up bonus and Poker Strategy's 50 USD offer is considered a sign up bonus.

For more information please visit the Terms and Conditions page:

https://secure.partyaccount.com/about/legal_information_s.do?POKERID=poker&PARTYID=PARTY&LANG_ID=en_US

You do not want to miss this! Starting July 4th at 00:01 ET the Rake-Free MTTs promotion kicks off at
      PartyPoker.com. That’s right; you can now join all MTTs with $0 tournament fee, meaning all money goes to the prize
      pool.
      We will continue this outstanding value promotion for a limited time so make sure to catch a piece of the action!

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7 by e-mail and phone.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Kristian,

Customer Service

Right, so much for being able to go on Party when I sort my finances, that was my big plan all along :(

any other ideas for sites that aren't either too small or annoyingly retarded I can get tracked with? :)

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      no, this can't be.. can it?

I'll check tomorrow Richard.

Ingrid
    • VesaNS
      VesaNS
      Bronze
      Is deposit bonus also available with First aid bonus?

And I am wondering how long should I wait for First aid bonus...I have registred for it yesterday...

Thaks for reply :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VesaNS
      Is deposit bonus also available with First aid bonus?

And I am wondering how long should I wait for First aid bonus...I have registred for it yesterday...

Thaks for reply :D
      Hi VesaNS,

I can confirm that your bonus is on its way and should be with you soon.

We apologize for the delay but the poker room has a high volume of request and they are doing their best to credit all bonuses as soon as possible.

We hope you'll enjoy playing at Party Poker and will be able to build a nice bankroll there.

Keep us updated how everything goes for you.
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      update Richard:

Additional 100% up to $100 first deposit bonus:

-60 days to benefit from the First Deposit Bonus once it is visible in your player's account, otherwise it gets canceled
      - Bonuscode PSDB100 has to be used when depositing (case sensitive spelling)
      - For every 150 PartyPoker you get a quarter of the bonus
      - Timelimit 120 days
      - The activation of this bonus might take up to 48 hours from the moment of depositing
      - If deposited without to have gathered 100 PartyPoints within the 90 period, user can decide whether to play the Free50 or the FDB

So basically what I said before. If you deposit within 60 days, you can take part.

real sorry :heart:
      Ingrid