What a morning!!!

• FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Wow after having an excellent day yesterday and finishing up $100 after 5 hrs of flhm, man have I had a bad, bad morning. Woke up this morning feeling super confident, fired up 2 tables and then managed not to win a hand for an hour!! Got some great cards cant deny that, but can I win with them? No, not today! AA cracked, KK beaten by trip 2s, rivered straights and flushes or rivered 2 pair. Dont matter what cards Ive had today Ive lost!! Not bad play just pure bad luck!! So before I get the hump Ive decided to go fishing!! Hopefully Il have a bit more luck there!!
  • 2 replies
    • StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Yeah, most of the time after a good upswing an even worse downswing follows. If you can control your tilt and play right, just keep on playing to overcome it, otherwise activities such as fishing, going out with friends etc will help you deal with it. Take care and I hope you get out of this soon :)
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Thanks!!

I went fishing had a nice day then went back online in the evening and smashed it lol. I think im gonna stop playing during the day and play all night and take the money from the donks!!

NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN