referred friends are passive

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      i have referred 35 peoples till now,and the number is going bigger everyday,but... most of them are passive,only 9 peoples received their starting capital till now. More then 15 haven't even verify their account or haven't pass the quiz.
      Is there anything i can help them,or motivate them in some way ?

Some of the members who has this problem can maybe help...

Thanks anyway
  • 29 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola,

Your enthusiasm is blowing me away. Seriously. From day one you trying your hardest to succeed and I really appreciate your genuine interest in our Tell a Friend promotion. :heart:

When you refer a bunch of strangers whom you might not know, it gets a little difficult to motivate/teach them. This is why we advise our members to invite friends/people they are able to get in touch, explain things and keep educate them.

Options are limited here, you can either contact them (if you know the contact details) and inform them that our ID checks are mandatory and standard procedure besides its relatively easy to pass.

You can always check if they are stuck at somewhere along the strategy articles, if they said "hello" on the forum (this could increase it a lot since they have bigger exposure on their questions which could be answered by this community) or thought of attending coaching sessions where our experts can explain their poker leaks and a great way to improve.

To direct them to the forum is also a great long term solution as they probably would stay motivated to play and enjoy their stay here at PokerStrategy.com :) just like you.

Let me know if anything was unclear and good luck, really looking forward to hear more from you.
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      huh thanks

I prefer to contact all of them,especially the players who are serious and want to play poker,but anyway if i refer someone from facebook i always contact the person and explain him whats pokerstrategy is about,show them screen shots if they ask and always tell them to check the forum where they can find a lot of active members who can confirm this site. Even in my video i left my personal e-mail in the description and i am always open for helping other persons,but seems like that's not enough :( . So i just want to ask other members,if they have for example 100 referred players,how many of them receive the starting capital?
      mine is 9/36 but i have 3-4 who registered in the last 24h and they are all my friends.

Whatever i'll try the best and hope to motivate them in some way,maybe buy them burgers :]

Thanks Ingrid :heart:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NikolaB85
      maybe buy them burgers :]
      absolutely agree :] burgers FTW!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Have you thought about creating a study group maybe? Here on the forum or skype group where you can be in touch with your referrals and help them/motivate them. I think the first 3 weeks are very important firstly to NOT to blow the free $50 away and secondly to show them step by step how to improve and whats next etc...

Articles--> Videos --> Coaching --> Always post your hands --> write on the forum --> ALWAYS ask questions and share knowledge (forum is the best place to interact stay motivated)

Just some random thoughts :heart: ^^
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      hm... never thought about that,but i had similar idea,i thought to create a blog where i can explain all this things and do this in many languages so everyone can understand this,but skype seems cheaper and better and i can always stay in touch with peoples. Thanks i will definitely try this. Burger for you if this works :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Burger for you if this works :D
      I take you up on that :D

Either Skype or forum yes. Try and let me know. We have many Skype study groups and they work miracles.
    • lola9007
      lola9007
      Bronze
      guys i need help, i have 10 dollars on my reffer friend account so my question is can i now move it to my poker room where i play and how ?????
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi lola,

Once you have earned your first $50, you can have your money paid out into your Moneybookers account or your NETELLER account and from there to your bank account or to a poker room in order to build your poker bankroll.

Anything else we can help you with, just give us a shout.

Ingrid
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      Where do you refer????????
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burak220
      On Pokerstrategy.com :D
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      LOL thanks ;(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      LOL thanks ;(
      burak and Nikola,

How is it going with your referred friends?

Ingi
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      well it's perfect i just requested my first pay out 55$
      Btw i was out of my town for a month,was working on a beach,it was a wonderful experience and i had a great time xD see ya around
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Nikola,

Welcome back! :)

You want to tell us a little bit about your holiday? Where did you go and why was it a wonderful experience?

Glad to have you back on the forum and congrats for your first payment! yeeey! :heart:
      Ingi
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      well it wasn't a holiday i was working,but i really like it.
      was working in a bar at the beach it was excellent and now i look like a nigger xD hahahha xD

btw i received my money thank you guys i will continue with my work xD
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great to hear Nikola and keep up the good work! Let me know if you need any help! :)
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      hey can you please check out with this one for me. I have two good friends who are here with my link and they already received their starting capital,they played with the money but i still don't see their strategy points on my list

Bobisk and dalex41

Bobisk is my cousin and he has his starting capital on Everst and he says that he has more then 15 SP but that points doesn't show on my list, it's still zero.
      Can you please check that out
      Thanks anyway xD
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      we'd be glad to check it for you. :)

i'm sure ingrid will be along shortly with some updates.
      keep up the wonderful work! in the meantime, don't worry, any points made will not be lost. sometimes the system just takes a little time to update.

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola,

I've checked their account and they both been successfully referred by you :) Thank you for keep referring your friends to us :heart:

What should you watch out when referring friends?

- make sure their account is properly set up/tracked via PokerStrategy.com

We can only recognise a tracked account once that account has begun to receive StrategyPoints. Since they have never received StrategyPoints, we can't be sure whether they're tracked or not. In such cases, we'd advise them to contact poker room customer support and ask them to confirm whether or not their account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com.

^^ thankfully, since both of them received the free $50, they both tracked properly.

- StrategyPoints delay

When did they start to play? StrategyPoints takes a few days to be updated (especially after weekend). Give a few days and it should be ok.

Let me know if you guys still have no sp's in a few days

Ingrid