Let's tell them (MAC)

• Stoonie
      Stoonie
      Bronze
      We'd like to find out what you think about Instant Play. Please send your comments to: info@partypoker.com

Anyone with a MAC who wants to play on PP? There Instant play sucks... Let's tell them in a nice way...

Maybe if we send some mails, they will do something about it..

Thank you

Maybe reply if you did..
  • 3 replies
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I encountered the same problem with Linux.
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      Considering that Bwin and Party have merged and Bwin has poker software for MAC, I assume that quite soon Party will have it as well : ) I am not really sure that sending e-mails to the support will help much from the community of PokerStrategy, probably a lot more people from the entire world are writing about it :)
    • Stoonie
      Stoonie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Reanimater
      Considering that Bwin and Party have merged and Bwin has poker software for MAC, I assume that quite soon Party will have it as well : ) I am not really sure that sending e-mails to the support will help much from the community of PokerStrategy, probably a lot more people from the entire world are writing about it :)
      Hope so!

This is the answer

Dear,
      Thank you for contacting us.
      This is with reference to your e-mail regarding download version for Apple Mac machine. Please note that our software still does not support Apple Mac machines.

The suggestion and feedback is already forwarded to our department concerned and they are still working on it. I understand that the Instant Play version does not have all the features that download client has but we request you to give us some more time as we are working on it.

Looking forward for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7 by e-mail and phone.