DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $50.25
      BB: $52.45
      UTG: $25.00
      MP: $55.50
      CO: $54.60
      BTN: $73.60

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with K :club: A :heart:
      1 fold, MP raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $5.25, 1 fold, MP calls $3.75

Flop: ($11.00) 4 :spade: Q :heart: 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6, MP calls $6

Turn: ($23.00) T :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $14, Hero raises to $39 all in, MP calls $25

River: ($101.00) T :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

well here i am clueless, i had only 60 hands on the guy, 23/22/0/1.3/0/25 vpip/pfr/fold to 3bet /af/fold to cbet/wtsd, should i be giving up on the turn?? i just thouth that he might be able to fold KQ if he could even have it, maybe even JJ, and if he had some floats, and the fact that i had two overs and a gut shot just made me shove it...
      ps, he had QcQd, so bad timing for bluff... :)
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      He woudl not fold Qx or pair+ draw if he is betting turn, so imo you have there two options either bet/fold turn or c/f turn.
      Board is imo too connected that you can consider c/rai on the turn expecting to have fold equity
    • Bierbaer
      C/f flop!

I assume the samplesize is small because nobody folds 0% to 3bets (except whales).
      But even if he doesn't fold too much in general, in this hand he opened in MP and defends so his range is usually strong - in other words: weighted towards broadway hands.

On this board almost every broadwayhand has at least a gutshot, so he always has some equity in the pot and float you a lot.
      Given this information you can of course bet with the plan of checkraising the turn (or barreling again depending on what you think his range looks like exactly), but since his range is so strong check/folding is the superior play in my opinion.

You should generally be careful on Qhigh boards, most people 4bet AK and QQ+ but call all those KQ, QJs, AQ type hands so on Qhigh a decent part of their range has a pair.

As played when the T falls it's definitely a c/f on the turn.
      On first glance you picked up equity, but vs his range the opposite is the case. Qx still doesn't fold and KJ, KT, JT have improved so there's basically not a single hand left that he could fold to your checkraise.

And without foldequity you need 39/101 = ~40% potequity to make the shove profitable, you certainly don't have this vs his range. I'd guess you're more in the 20-25% range, if it even is that high.
    • pericas1991
      tnx guys for the comments, im pretty new to posting hands here, so i hope i will improve my game faster with your cool experienced comments... :)