Week 2, Episode 2

Week 2, Episode 3

Week 2, Episode 4

Week 2, Episode 5
  • 8 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      wow man second episode was so good. So interesting to get a window in Phil Laak's mind. He genuinely believes he plays the best stlye of poker and all this modern looseness is just a trend that decreases win rate. And he makes a decent profit from how he exploits fish with his style so it doesn't matter at all that he doesn't know how to play against sharks. It's such a profit minded approach but it's solid and winning and should be how all profit minded people approach the game. All the looseness comes just to increase profit well after we've learnt how to exploit the fish. That said he still needs to learn how to expand his value 3betting range. And balancing his lie range.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      such a terrible cannon i cant even watch+shes so ugly
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      tbh she just runs bad atm :) plus she barely gets a hand + I hate her teeetethtethhhhhh
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      The canoon is truly terrible. I dont know how somene like her aspires to be a poker pro... Her smile creeps me out too btw

Last cannon was amazing. I wasnt sure of him after first 2 episodes but he proved to be a very very good player...

Phil Laak played very well in the 2nd episode, good job.
      Daniel is just annoying. I used to like him but I would gladly punch his face now.
      Amanda's hot.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well the first cannon did play really well but ran like god as well.

The current one does seem to be kinda nitty, but to her defence she didn't really make any absurd folds, its a 75 hand sample size and she was kinda card dead to be honest. And in the hands she played she didn't do any mistakes so i don't see why you think she's so terrible.

And yeah amanda's hot :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      Well the first cannon did play really well but ran like god as well.

The current one does seem to be kinda nitty, but to her defence she didn't really make any absurd folds, its a 75 hand sample size and she was kinda card dead to be honest. And in the hands she played she didn't do any mistakes so i don't see why you think she's so terrible.

+1

also she might be a bit intimidated by the others at the table. It is easier to comment when we are not facing them I think .

Regards

Thazar
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      no offense but this cannon is way too scared, you can't be this scared and win, the other guy was fearless just ferocious he wanted to eat everyone at the table :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burak220
      no offense but this cannon is way too scared, you can't be this scared and win, the other guy was fearless just ferocious he wanted to eat everyone at the table :D
      Yes I agree, and it's quite boring to watch her :) . but on the other hand it can be expected that one be intimidated facing those poker greats.