[NL2-NL10] K7o Steal Raise - Flopped Two Pair. c/r play on flop o.k.?

• Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:diamond: , 7:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20.

Steal Raise from the SB

Flop: ($0.60) A:spade: , 7:diamond: , K:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.50, BB folds.

Hitting the Two Pair I decided to play c/r against a possible A. I didn't think that there should be a better hand than A7 or AK. Any comments at this spot, different ways to play at this spot are welcome.

Final Pot: $2.60
  • 4 replies
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      mh steals aren´t necessary at nl10 but if you think it´s a good spot it´s ok.

would you contibet even if you would have missed the flop ? i think the answer is yes so bet about half pot here too. if you check it´s like you were jumping up and down screaming "hey look at me i´ve flopped at least two pair" :)
      i don´t think that people think that far at nl10 but keep it in mind at higher limits :)
    • Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      Originally posted by frzl
      mh steals aren´t necessary at nl10 but if you think it´s a good spot it´s ok.

would you contibet even if you would have missed the flop ? i think the answer is yes so bet about half pot here too. if you check it´s like you were jumping up and down screaming "hey look at me i´ve flopped at least two pair" :)
      i don´t think that people think that far at nl10 but keep it in mind at higher limits :)
      I agree in general, especially on higher limits the opponents would realize the trap.

Betting half pot maybe shows more weakness to a thinking player, yr. right.

Thx frzl !! ;)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      np. keep posting hands and keep writing down you thought on every single hand.

i´m out for today. bye :D
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      1/2 Pot here on the flop and push to a re-raise. You explained it yourself, why we do that here. An Ace will call or raise anyway, and a trash hand will either check behind or fold to a bet. But we do not want to allow a small pocket pair to hit any 2 Outer.