This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Hu 4 RollZ

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hy guys ! Firstly i have to say some important thinks about me !

FIrstly I m from ROMANIA
      2nd I have an unfinished deal with supeyrio due to some major life problems couple of months ago!
      ( deal was to play mtts up to 5$ . Ok i played till my roll was 170 aprox. and busted on my favorite game beeing life tilted)
      Why i want a deal now? To try making a nice roll and i promised supey one day i ll send him back all stake. that means 500$ ! and one day he will receive it.
      Last month managed to make from 10$ ( yea 10 bucks ....i m a pooooooor student with let„s say aprox 100$ buck / month from my mom .....also a smoker....imagine please....3$ / day in my pocket REEEALLL COOOL LIFEEE) aprox 300$. forgot what luxury life ment and somehow withdrawed after a small downswing and spent them all like a king .... 200 BUCKS ...YEAA BAALAA LIFEE bABYY! i m not joking . i m really serious!

so the deal means that my profit at final should be atleast 1.5k.

WHAt can i play?
      ok ... my strongest play i think its in fixed limit heads up ! i love this game. have some history till now. ( you can search COJO777 on PTR). and also hands from last month of my HU! ( played .50/1 on stars....enormous rake but BRM, than 1/2 again big rake but brm ...and than small swing can t manage it and prefered to live 1 king weekend than losing all again.....sensitive case for me )
      Here are my graphs from he database

50/1 1/2 and both in one graph.

I„m pretty sure i can beat this limit. allready now 95% regs....fishes join your tabs all day.
      Also 6month before played about 3k of FLHU 2/4 and ....there„s nothing different from 1/2.

Also with that stake i can mix from time to time with some 3.3 rebuy trnys or 2.2 rebuys trny. that one 2xTurbo or 3Xturbo....where guarantees go highhh.

I m up for whateva u want to discuss about ! just let me know.

if u want to fix a deal with me u will also receive all identity cards you want. driver license id card bank statement etc.

my ideea was something about 200Big Bets from start .....the best would be 2/4 bcs of small rake but u decide. i can play for a test some hours on mikgo! i m pretty confident on my game and i would like to continue to bust some rolls ȘD Got flamed a lot on 1/2 games. :s_biggrin:

FEEDBACK THREAD

ty

P.S. deal should be on stars. i m already platinum member wich is nice for fpps including future rakeback. Ty
  • 1 reply
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Cojonel

I thank you for your honesty about your previous stake. However I hope you can appreciate that fro the protection of our members. I leave your feedback thread open so you and others including Rio are welcome to comment there.

I trust you understand

Best regards

Thazar