Videos on here

• keoghh
      keoghh
      Silver
      Hi, im trying to watch the videos on here, mainly the MTT videos in order to try to learn and improve my game, however i can only watch 4 minutes of the video as i am not a high enough ranked member? or something like that, and then it says in order to increase my rank i need to get the $50 starting capital, which i dont understand because i received the starting capital on william hill a few days ago and im currently using it but yet i still cant watch all the video?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the essay lol ^^
  • 5 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey :)

This is to do with the rewards system here.

As you can see here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/status-points/ there are status points, SPs.

You start at basic, but once you get your starting capital/earn a point you get bronze, which is what you are now. You can read any of the bronze articles in their full here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/ , and likewise watch any of the bronze videos in the video section.

To get a higher status, you've got to play on the poker rooms which you're linked to, in your case william hill, and generate "rake". This is what the poker room receives off you for playing hands, or tournaments. For example if you're playing an MTT, you pay 1$ entry + 10c rake.

It says for William Hill $1 Rake = 5 StrategyPoints . So, if for example you played 10 of those tournaments, you would make 5 points. You've then got to make 100 of these points to make silver, 500 for gold, etc. And you can only watch the videos/articles in full once you get that status.

You also get a bonus 10 points for every 1 point you collect a day.

Hope that helps!
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Silver
      That helps alot but wow i have a long way to go lol, best get cracking
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keoghh
      That helps alot but wow i have a long way to go lol, best get cracking
      Yeah, it can be quite hard sometimes! But don't worry about it too much for now, all the bronze stuff will easily be enough for you to improve your game and then you'll get silver in 10 days or something :) (just 1 point a day, then you get the extra 10, so that's certainly achievable).

Then once you get silver too you'll get more content :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      wow! Thank you so much Jim for your awesome and helpful response. :club:

Best of luck "cracking" keoghh :D
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Silver
      Haha cheers guys