My account has not been tracked = no rake race prize

• Raiozo

I am very disappointed that this happened, because I didn't get 200$ from the rake race in Betsafe in June.
      I asked a question in 27.06 and Ronny replied:
      Originally posted by Ronny
      Hi Raiozo,
      you have not enough points to be in the ranking.
      So I thought I just have to grind more points...
      I am sure that i have earned 1482 betsafe Player Points in June, but my nickname is not listed in the rake race.
      Well, the reason could be that i registered in betsafe in the middle of the month or i have other ongame accounts.

I contacted the Betsafe support and they said the following:
      "I have looked into your account and can confirm that you have registered your Betfair account with ‘ According to our records you have raked £282.84 in the month of June, and your total current player points is 1532

Victoria Borg,
      Betfair Helpdesk"

So my question is: why am I not in the Ongame Rake Race in June???
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Raiozo,

I'm sure the Customer Support member would've checked your details correctly before responding to you. If there is any problem or you would like further detail I would recommend that you get back in touch with them or your VIP support contact.

I'm afraid I'm unable to check this for you as Moderators do not have access to members details (for obvious security reasons). The support/VIP team should however have all the relevent details to hand or be able to get back to you with further details after a quick check.

Best regards,

• skinny99
      Originally posted by Raiozo
      So my question is: why am I not in the Ongame Rake Race in June???
      You didn't generate enough rake.
      I think you needed more than $500 for June race.
    • Zheelvern
      Betsafe isn't Betfair.
    • MeikManiMani
      You earn 1 Rake Race point for every 4 dollars rake generated. You earn 3.15 Player Points for every 1 dolar rake generated. So that translates as 13 to 1 ratio. That means that if you collect 1300 Player Points in one month, you only collect 100 Rake Race points that counts for the Rake Race Rankings.