Titan lagging badly

• RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I recently got first aid capital on Titan and also deposited some cash for first deposit bonus. Yesterday i started playing but it was lagging so badly i gost disconected from hands several times. My internet connection is very stable (10/10 on optical fiber) and all other sites run smoothly (FT,PS). I also had no problems with William Hill.

Does anyone else has problems or is this just my case.

P.S. I was playing 6 tables.
  • 6 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Rah

I did not play yesterday on titan but have played the last 4-5 days before that and did not have any problem with connection / disconnection at all

Regards

Thazar
    • redsharklove
      redsharklove
      Bronze
      Got my first aid + small deposit......, got lag regularly like every 1 minute lag for 30 seconds then 2 minutes normal , lag.....,

ohhhh... :(
    • Komis3
      Komis3
      Bronze
      the same thing, can`t take it any more
    • mktpppr
      mktpppr
      Bronze
      yes me too, i can only manage 6-tabling SNGs because of the software, insane laggy for anything >3 tables

if not for the first aid i wouldnt play on titan, sorry ps.com, i do appreciate the help but no SNG traffic, lack of software/table options in general, laggy effect, 20% rake at $1 & 2s and slow, seriously clunky software makes for an unhappy grinder

this is meant as constructive criticism, no disrespect intended to ps.com or titan
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I play on titan and manage to play upto 13 tables without lag (did not try more :D )

I regularly play 4-8 tables CG with no problem but my PC is da bomb so it might just be that their software is really resource hungry but nothing to do with their server not been able to handle the load

;)

Thazar
    • junior143
      junior143
      Bronze
      Upgrade Internet Explorer to 8.0.6001.18702 version should solve the problem.