Data Mining/Elephant and Misc

• fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      Does elephant count as a data mining program? Or any other poker tracking program for that matter. It wasn't too clear in the FAQ.

Also since Full Tilt is down, does pokerstrategy track everestpoker for PS points since i got that 50 dollar first aid bonus? Since i put my screen name on there i hope i am...
  • 2 replies
    • sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      HEM and PT are very legal on Everest, I've used them both there.

And yes, if you've received the $50 free capital, I don't think there's a way that you're not tracked through PS :f_p: this means you will be credited with strategy points for your play there. At the rate of 2 Summit Points for 1 Strategy Point.

PS

Or if "first aid bonus" is different from the starting capital....I'm not sure sorry, but yeah, if you've gotten anything from Pokerstrategy on Everest, I'd say you're tracked through them
    • fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply, i already started using elephant on it anyway, i tried to find some definitions on poker data mining and it turns out you could spectate a table and then let the poker program run O_O. Would've definitely been handy when i was on FTP =(

Also the players are so much fishier on everest micros compared to FTP its like going from shark infested waters to a damn suburban fish tank.