how soft is betfair compared to

• 7 replies
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      I'd like the same opinion if anyone played SNGs $11-22 at Party and Ongame. Especially about reg/fish ratio which is way too big on Ongame imo.
    • hansbans
      hansbans
      Bronze
      I currently play SH NL30 on Betfair and I find it pretty tough. Might just be because I suck though :) But perhaps the fish are more inclined to play NL20 or NL50 since NL20 is the highest stake in the micro limits and NL50 in the low stakes limit. I'll play some NL20 tonight and report back later :)
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by dydukas
      I'd like the same opinion if anyone played SNGs $11-22 at Party and Ongame. Especially about reg/fish ratio which is way too big on Ongame imo.
      betfair has less fishes than other sites?
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Originally posted by gekitsios
      It used to be way more fishier. I often hear people complaining about how reg infested cash games are and from my own experience $11+ SNGs have 70%+ regs in them. Another question is how good those regs are but still they produce shitloads of variance.
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      It used to be way more fishier. I often hear people complaining about how reg infested cash games are and from my own experience $11+ SNGs have 70%+ regs in them. Another question is how good those regs are but still they produce shitloads of variance.

70% regs?and how this is profitable?can you expose some of your stats?
    • hansbans
      hansbans
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hansbans
      I currently play SH NL30 on Betfair and I find it pretty tough. Might just be because I suck though :) But perhaps the fish are more inclined to play NL20 or NL50 since NL20 is the highest stake in the micro limits and NL50 in the low stakes limit. I'll play some NL20 tonight and report back later :)
      Seems NL20 is just as reggy as 30 :/ But Betfair is usually good in the evenings and weekends.. probably just like any other site :)
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum

70% regs?and how this is profitable?can you expose some of your stats?
      I don't know. More over the games there are almost super turbo. Despite having 4% ROI after 1,1k games on $11s I feel like I'm a break even or maybe 1-2% ROI player there. Anyway by bonus whoring you can get 50-60% rakeback for SNGs (equals 5-6% ROI) so it is still more profitable than say $11s on Party with 5% ROI and 15% rakeback because they're fast and you can play more games/h.

EDIT: And to clarify I have many leaks, that's why I'm BE. The the games are really beatable. Some other regs are even worse and just play for rakeback and the fish is fishier than anywhere else.