Cash Out Question

• Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      Greetings !

A while back when i was reading forum on cashing out (I cant exactly remember what poker room was it ), but i think it was party poker a member had problem cashing out with his visa electron card .!
      He said that when his card expired he wanted to withraw money on his new card and they asked him to copy his last bank statment from card that expired and to send to party poker support .. !!

I realy dont know how it ended for him but im having doubts about depositing with my visa electron .!
      Should i also keep bank statements when i try to witraw to a new card when this expires or this is just some missunderstanding :D
      Did anybody have similar problem ?

Thank u all in advance for replying !
  • 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Safe bet is to use moneybookers for a min-deposit, if you can wait you can use a bank transfer, if it's a rush it'll add... 1.9%? for a creditcard charge into Moneybookers, but once you've deposited from there, you can use it for your cashouts without worrying about cards expiring and being replaced and do bank transfers from MB to your personal account.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      Thanks richard ill probably go with moneybookers then,i cant be bothered with this bank statments saving and stuff :D !