[Application] 11$ ongame/ipoker/party poker sng

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi

I would like to be staked at any of the ongame/ipoker/party poker rooms for the one table turbo sngs.Since full tilt went down i search for another staker(s) on any of these three platforms

Why there:

As i read the competition there is pretty soft so i can have bigger roi than stars plus i dont have an account there so i can claim a first deposit bonus offer

About me:

I start playing sng regularly after i read <3 blog and now i am a winning regular after loooong periods of study and training.My lifetime roi over 2k sample is over 10% which is pretty good if you consider that full tilt has a lot of regs

Details of staking:

The deal is for 500 games.I can play 30-50 games per day so i ll finish it in a week and hald approximately.I ll need a bankroll of 100 bi so 1100$.I ll sell each part of 1% for 11$ .Priority have the players who reserve the biggest percentages.

The staker(s) will get 50% of the profit, 50% of all vip bonuses like cashbacks and 50% of first deposit bonus meaning a 500-600$ nmore will share to staker(s) according to the percentages the reserved.

Payments

All money will be sent from the staker to me in moneybookers or pokerstars.I have no account on ongame/ipoker/party poker and i ll deposit from moneybookers and pokerstars is the only active site that i can withdraw with moneybookers :)

The stakers will be informed everyday from my blog for my progress

Lifetime graph:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/allpc.png/

feedback link: feedback for gekitsios
  • 18 replies
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      reserve me 10% for 110$ added you on community and skype to talk about the payment
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      I would like to stake you. I will buy 5 shares for now, for 55 $.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi

I would like to be staked at any of the ongame/ipoker/party poker rooms for the one table turbo sngs.Since full tilt went down i search for another staker(s) on any of these three platforms

Why there:

As i read the competition there is pretty soft so i can have bigger roi than stars plus i dont have an account there so i can claim a first deposit bonus offer

About me:

I start playing sng regularly after i read <3 blog and now i am a winning regular after loooong periods of study and training.My lifetime roi over 2k sample is over 10% which is pretty good if you consider that full tilt has a lot of regs

Details of staking:

The deal is for 500 games.I can play 30-50 games per day so i ll finish it in a week and hald approximately.I ll need a bankroll of 100 bi so 1100$.I ll sell each part of 1% for 11$ .Priority have the players who reserve the biggest percentages.

The staker(s) will get 50% of the profit, 50% of all vip bonuses like cashbacks and 50% of first deposit bonus meaning a 500-600$ nmore will share to staker(s) according to the percentages the reserved.

Payments

All money will be sent from the staker to me in moneybookers or pokerstars.I have no account on ongame/ipoker/party poker and i ll deposit from moneybookers and pokerstars is the only active site that i can withdraw with moneybookers :)

The stakers will be informed everyday from my blog for my progress

Lifetime graph:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/allpc.png/

feedback link: feedback for gekitsios

For reference

as for last request: 7$ staking offer final

This previous stake is still open though you are asking for a second one ( that is the second time it happens) can I know why please

Best regards

Thazar
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      because i had no replay and is like one week old so i thought is auto closed.sorry again i didnt know that after a week still i have to tell you to close it.close the old one please.sorry for the mess and thank you for your time
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by elesarrrr
      reserve me 10% for 110$ added you on community and skype to talk about the payment

money sent in moneybookers.10% reserved
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by pepsico
      I would like to stake you. I will buy 5 shares for now, for 55 $.

5% reserved waiting payment in moneybookers
    • Torg0th
      Torg0th
      Black
      I'd like to stake you for 5% if still possible. I can send money from moneybookers or pokerstars, up to you.
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by Torg0th
      I'd like to stake you for 5% if still possible. I can send money from moneybookers or pokerstars, up to you.
      add me on skype please so we can talk :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I may be interested in 5%, but I'd like to know for starters WHICH network/skin you're aiming to go for. Since "any of the ongame/ipoker/party poker rooms" isn't very specific.
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      I may be interested in 5%, but I'd like to know for starters WHICH network/skin you're aiming to go for. Since "any of the ongame/ipoker/party poker rooms" isn't very specific.
      add me on skype so we can talk :)
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by fruktpuff

5% reserved for fruktpuff
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi gekitsios

Can you please remove your skype name in your signature. The first point of contact for stakes really needs to be through the community tools.

Best regards

Thazar
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi gekitsios

Can you please remove your skype name in your signature. The first point of contact for stakes really needs to be through the community tools.

Best regards

Thazar

i cant understand this rule but no problem, removed
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      thanks

;)
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      to sum up

i have reserved 20% of my action for three players and i wait a player to reserve another 10+%.I ll start to play when all shares will sold.I hope soon

Making a research i think it would be most profitable to play on betfair because of the 1000$ bonus which i can clear 200$+25$ cashback which is awesome
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      application will be closed due to the lack of staker.op will be grind from the 100$ stake in poker770.I wish you luck guys and i would like to thank all people who communicated me in skype.I hope we could co operate in the future.Good luck to all
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios
      application will be closed due to the lack of staker.op will be grind from the 100$ stake in poker770.I wish you luck guys and i would like to thank all people who communicated me in skype.I hope we could co operate in the future.Good luck to all
      Will close as requested, GL
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      You had received some money for this stake already? has it all been paid back. can be confirmed in feedback thread

ty

Thazar