Just babbling about poker...

• Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      I need motivation!
      I Havent post in this section for over half year. Starting to play on pokerstars again with these bad results:

The big $2k, $2.20 buy in (Yes im ITM) - over 4k entries.
      All in with TT (late pos, im less than 20BB left) with 4 calling the BB. 1 super maniac called my all in with 23o. What the heck i lost on the FLOP 5-4-A lol.

Played the $0.25 tour, over 1k entries, i was chip leader for most of the times untill d last 28 players remainning! My AA twice beaten by lower hand. Last hand AQ vs AT, flop Txx, out in 24 i guess lol. Gold status player beat me :)

Played 10FPP (APPT satelite), over 150 entries. Out in 14th.

Trying to register $1.50 tour n accidently registered $3.50 tour lol. Out in few mins due misclicked while surfing lol.

Played the Singapore Vs Malaysia pokerstars tour, my two pairs Ax beaten by a set. 300 chips left blind 100, couldnt recover anymore.

Now im coming here lookng for inspiration, which articles should i read for ITM tournament or after u are in the deep of tournament or when u are chips leader. Well of course im bronze...
  • 1 reply
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Justin

Once you have gone through the basic and bronze articles for both MTTs and SNG you could look through our video section. there are loads of great material there.

Best regards

Thazar