This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 180man turbo & mtt coaching+staking PhpAlpha on Pokerstars

• phpalpha
      phpalpha
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

:spade: Hello all. :s_biggrin:

:spade: My name is PhpAlpha, i'm from Bucharest, Romania and i've been grinding 180man 2.20$/2.50$ turbo on pokerstars for 4,5 months now. I feel like going nowhere, becuase i'm unsure about my plays. My best performance in MTT is a 4th place on 2.20$, 7.5k$ GTD turbo on pokerstars. I would like to receive coaching and staking for this type of SnGs and for micro 1,2,3$ turbo mtts on pokerstars. Why? Because i'm a fish in the mental game and i need to learn more about SnGs and MTTs. I'm open to any offers in this term and conditions: staking+coaching ( hand review, mikogo and so on ) for 500/1000 games ( SnGs and MTTs ). 50/50 all profits during the 500/1000 games + all FPPs to the coach + stakeback obviosly. I am available for a bigger number of games also. I am not here for the money, i' m here to be coached so i can crush 180man turbo 2$, 8$, 15$, 35$ in like 3 months from now and maybe score some FTs on some MTTs. Please keep the feedback on topic and feel free to speak with me on community. Thank you very much !

The FeedBack Thread:-> FeedBack -> 180man turbo & mtt coaching+staking PhpAlpha on Pokerstars
  • 6 replies