$1,000 Welcome Bonus at Everest Poker

• DanielUK
      DanielUK
      Bronze
      • Bonus Code 1000VIPPS
      • 1000VIPPS - $1,000 Bonus:
      • You receive a $1,000 bonus which will be credited to your account in a step-by-step fashion. You clear the bonus by collecting Summit points which you get by playing at real money tables. As soon as you leave a table or end a tournament Everest Poker will credit your account with $0.06 per collected Summit point.
  • 5 replies
    • Lulibuli
      Lulibuli
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DanielUK
      • Bonus Code 1000VIPPS
      • 1000VIPPS - $1,000 Bonus:
      • You receive a $1,000 bonus which will be credited to your account in a step-by-step fashion. You clear the bonus by collecting Summit points which you get by playing at real money tables. As soon as you leave a table or end a tournament Everest Poker will credit your account with $0.06 per collected Summit point.
      Hi.

If i typein this code in cashier window do i get the bonus? ( 2 days ago i got 50$ free starting capital). I didnt depozit yet.

Tnx L.
    • fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      I typed in the code and i deposited money as well but it says 'my account is not eligible for this bonus'. Also got the 50 dollars first aid money.

:(
    • sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      Back when I started out there was a bonus of $200 or $300 which you could get along with the free capital of $50, if you made a deposit of at least $5. But you had 30 or 60 days to clear that (I think it was 60) and those days started from the time you got the $50 (which is kinda weird).

So if this is the case with you guys, I'd suggest not to waste time with this 1k bonus, but start earning the $200 or $300, whatever it is now, so you don't miss out on the 60 days. Because no way you clear more than maybe $150 (regardless of how much you play, at nl2/nl5 its hard to rake anything) in 30 days if you're just starting out and have a roll of $50. It's much better to clear 2-300 over 60 days ;)

Good luck
    • fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      Unfortunately the time period is 30 days for the bonus, so since im on holidays this month, its going to be poker poker poker everyday. Mmm grinding.

Just out of curiosity, does the $1000 run concurrently with a $500 one? So lets say points contribute to both bonuses? Then that would actually be better for me since i go back to uni in August so i don't have that much time for poker once that happens, only have a few weeks before it kicks in.
    • sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      Ok, my info is old and things might have changed with the deadlines for bonuses.

About clearing two bonuses at the same time....I highly doubt it, that would be uber +EV :) Usually bonuses are cleared one after the other, but the days are running out on both if they are activated, I think.

As you can see I'm not certain on any of the points, but I believe I'm not far from the truth :f_p: