[NL2-NL10] NL 10 3 betting loose player from blinds

• DYSKO777
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, A.
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.70, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.5) Q, Q, 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.12, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.5.

Villain was playing something like 57/30. Seemed natural to start 3 betting then betting flop. What do you think please? It was successful this time.

Also now playing on your new site Poker 770 on iPoker. Copying HH from PT3 and pasting into the PS Converter..seems ok ..but full results are not showing. Can u help please.

Also when I want to post a hand how do I find stats from PT3 to include in the post. When I go back to hand I've marked for review Session stats are showing but not General Stats which include the PFR and VPIP.
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv

About the hand convertere. Weaktight.com generally accepts all kind of hand histories so you are better off using that one ;)

Regarding stats, you mostly have to add them yourself manually

You have a Bigstack here so I would not play A7o here as in call pre because you are OOP and have a weak hand. i also do not 3bet because I do not 3bet that loose versus MP3. Furthermore if you reraise, go to $1 otherwise he is rarely folding

Best regards,
    • DYSKO777
      Ok thx..I will try Weak Tight Converter...at least I have learnt with you how to post hands now..so am just experimenting with it atm...although it is easy once you know how to do it..it is still a big step for me which is going to help me learn more now. You have made me realise the importance of posting and evaluating hands..so a big Thankyou for that.

If I mark a hand for review in PT3 when I look at it the stats aren't there..so do you make a note of the stats at the time of the hand in a note book or do you do it from memory?? That would seem difficult.

What is the best method please to match the stats with the hands??
    • DYSKO777
      Hi..could you please answer my last two replies...thx