$10.75
      MP2:
      $10.44
      MP3:
      $8.60
      CO:
      $8.02

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, J.
      5 folds, CO raises to $0.30, BU calls $0.30, SB folds, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.95) 6, 7, A (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.71, BU folds, Hero calls $0.71.

Turn: ($2.37) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.37, Hero calls $2.82(All-In), CO calls $0.45.

River: ($8.01) 9 (2 players)

Final Pot: $8.01.

Deviated here from hand chart which says I should reraise. Same loose player raising again..I tried to be clever here and just call..but cant be good OOP with mid stack..what do you think.
      Prob only beating A8, A9 and AT on turn or the smaller aces. Felt I must be losing on turn but still called. Must not play like this OOP.

Please..when I post hand to forum there are 3 formats...which is correct one please??
  • 3 replies
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Some coach recommended me to do that, call with AQ, AJ versus loose stealers to keep their whole range but grummeler, the BSS SH coach, convinced me to not play like that OOP. He says that we play TAG because it's the easiest way to play and calling OOP with these hands isn't TAGish. Besides, our opponents can still call worse in position.
      I tried myself calling a few times but what will I do when the flop comes 894s .. ? And that's just one example. I'll probably check fold too much or make incredibly bad mistakes.
      I think that unless you're super experienced/know your opponent too well it's better to resteal :D .
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey,

Which 3 formats do you mean?

according to the MSS chart, we have a trash hand OOP so that's why we check/fold. Also a hand like K:sQ still has loads of equity against us and we still have to play the Turn & River ;)

Bluffcatching here is for sure spew :)

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • DYSKO777
      DYSKO777
      Bronze
      Hi...On the Hand Converter page..where it says 'export this hand' there are 3 formats in the box..could you explain what each is for please.

I am playing MSS here..chart says I should reraise..but I flat called..I am training myself to just play as the chart says first..why dont I just do this instead of trying to be inventive.?? Its stupid.

He had A7 btw here..2 pr on flop.