coaching sessions

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      i've never tuned in to any coaching sessions but i feel it would really help me out if i can see what more experienced players do... i'm just wondering whether it's worth it for me since i don't have a microphone on my computer to talk through... is that a problem or is there instant messaging as well?
  • 3 replies
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      it includes IM
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he DrDunne,

You do not need a microphone to join a coaching session. In most of the coachings your coach will play a session himself and invite you to have a look at his tables. This is achieved by him telling his tables in our coaching info-box and you can conveniently open them. Whenever an interesting hand appears he will tell it to you and explain why, what, how much etc...
      Of course there are also theory sessions when our coaches discuss hands and common situations - then they often use a tool call join.me which allows you to conveniently see their screen and follow their explanations.

Just make sure you join on time and work together with the coach (=asking your questions actively, trying to think of answers should the coach ask questions to the audience etc...)
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hi thanks for the replies. i realise it was a bit of a stupid question since if everyone in the coaching session could talk then it would be very annoying for the coaches lol. anyway i tuned into one yesterday and was very happy with it. it was very insightful.
      thanks again.