FTP table/cards mod

• swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Hi,
      In case anyone's interested by the card & table mod I just did for FTP, here it is:

http://poker.craigwatson.org/swissheep_PS_ftp_mod.rar

screenshot

Here's how to install it: extract the archive, then copy the contents of "waffle_cards_ftp" as well as "TableRT.png" to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements

Next, copy the contents of the "buttons" folder to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Buttons

Just a couple of precisions:
      • This will only work with the "racetrack" table. If you want mods for the elliptic table, have a look in the "downloads" section here.

• I didn't actually design the cards or the table, just adapted them. Credit for the table goes to PokerStrategy, dunno about the cards though.

• This is a messy, quickly-done mod. Don't expect it to be beautiful, especially the card backs ;) . Actually there's a bug with the bigger cards, for some reason they're not cut at the right place. So if you have your tables in fullscreen, the cards will look weird.

• This is a 4-color deck. I couldn't be bothered to read the Gimp manual to know how to re-colorize them, but if there's enough demand I might do it.

• If you want the original files, or all the Gimp (.xcf) files to improve the design, ask me, I'll be glad to send them on.

UPDATE 14.02 : The "CardSmall.png" image has been fixed, now all the card images should work fine. I have also added a mod for the buttons (call, raise etc) to make them bright red.
  • 7 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      not bad
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nice!
      If i didnt have my own anti-bad-beat flop mod, I would definitely put yours on :D
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      damn.. i definitely need those anti bad beat tables these days... ^^,
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Oh nice swissmoumout :) .

And that was really sweetlooking darkonebg ^_^
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Well done swissmoumout!
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Looks good. One problem though, the CardSmall.png used for the last hand display has the suits in the wrong order. You understandably just used the same order as the main card sheets but for some reason FT changed the order to clubs, diamonds, heart spades, clubs(4deck), diamonds(4deck). Essentially reversing the order, don't know why.

Apart from that it's great, thanks swiss :)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ManniXXX
      Looks good. One problem though, the CardSmall.png used for the last hand display has the suits in the wrong order. You understandably just used the same order as the main card sheets but for some reason FT changed the order to clubs, diamonds, heart spades, clubs(4deck), diamonds(4deck). Essentially reversing the order, don't know why.

Apart from that it's great, thanks swiss :)
      Hmmm... I thought it was strange that my pocket cards in the "last hand" window were 8:club: 8:club: :D
      Thanks for the feedback! Willl fix this asap. I'll also add the button "mod". Really just a change of colour to make the action buttons bright red... a little easier for multi-tabling imo.