Depositing-withdrawing

• Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Is it ok for me to deposit $ to ps via moneybookers, convert them to pounds and the withdraw the £ to a visa? This would save me quite a lot in bank conversion fees, but Im not sure it wouldnt violate the terms and conditions somewhere.

Does anyone know?

Cheers,

Jan
  • 5 replies
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      I think with most poker sites your have to withdraw the same to method A as method B etc, and you have to make a deposit via a method before your can use the same method to cash out.

example:
      So if your deposit $50 from moneybookers transfer it to £ then deposit $10 via VISA, then you would have to withdraw $50 in £ to moneybookers and $10 in £ to VISA before you can cashout anymore via either deposit method.

I may be wrong but from what ive read from some sites i "think" this is how it works.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      ^^^^^^^^^^

This is pretty much spot on :) Thankyou.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Cheers guys, thanks for the info :)
    • MFUkebber
      MFUkebber
      Bronze
      What if you're using entropay?
    • Grokken
      Grokken
      Bronze
      What if I used a virtual card to deposit? It expires after one month so there is no way I would be able to use it to cash out.

EDIT: Never mind, I read about it some more and it says my card will be credited even if the virtual card has expired.