This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi all there

• tokunbo
      tokunbo
      Bronze
      Hi,

Just got started last month on this site(registered about 2 years ago but never took the time to read any of the site......stupid!!!)

But well, i did so the last month and my br finally started to show some steady line(upward :D ). Still have a lot to read and learn and i will. I used to play sng(far above my br) but now i try to master the mss and eventualy the bss. hope things will work out as planned :P .

Thanks for the great site and good luck to you all.
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi tokunbo,

Welcome to our community!

We shall figure out some kinda punishment for our members who are hiding for 2 years :s_cool: where have you been?!? :D

Glad you finally found time and came to join us. You could upload a graph and show us what you got ;)

Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi tokunbo,

better late than never! :) glad you found your way back. warm welcome to our community!
      aside from the articles and videos, you can check out our live coachings as well ;)

smiles,
      wendy