BTN ($21.68)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, SB calls $0.35, fold

FLOP ($0.90) 8:spade: 7:club: 6:diamond:

SB bets $0.60, Hero raises to $1.60, SB raises to $4.50, Hero calls $2.90

TURN ($9.90) 8:spade: 7:club: 6:diamond: J:heart:

SB bets $5.10, Hero calls $5.10

11/9/8 81 hand

I raise flop to get value from his overpairs but when he 3bets don't know - what this could mean. This could still probably mean an overpair but can mean a set also. Is it wortn to call his 3bet or should I go allin directly on flop? He is no bluffing there anyway, with his 3bet I think, so he should go allin with whatever he has.

Against 66+ I have 64% equity so it still ok. Only the question - can we include all overpairs?

But if we put him on this range 66-88,QQ-KK then I have 55%.

With QQ-KK he would probably 3bet preflop, so we can put him on 66-TT.

What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Not the biggest fan to raise the flop. You basically just isolating yourself against better hands and making a lot worse hands to fold. If he has set there, what then? Do you expect him to even continue with 99-JJ there? I don't think so, he will hardly continue unless he is some kind of fishy player.

Therefore I'd just Call the flop and reevaluate further streets. But as you raise there is not much to add in your play. Got what you wanted.

There are just SOOOOO many hands which beat you, 2pairs/sets/straights. Can't really see why I would ever raise the flop, pretty much suicide. :D

Best regards.