Starting Capital Not Come

  • 13 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hi gabrieeeee ,

      Please refrain creating double threads/post regarding the same topic :)
      You can find answers in this thread.

      Thank you
      Ingrid
    • heineken123
      heineken123
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.03.2011 Posts: 4
      i will use this thread so i wont have to open another...

      so i've seen this 50$ promotion on everest, and say to myself why not, so i've registered and everything. This is the first time for me to get 50$ free, so i havent had any money on everest poker before. What is the next step i have to do? Do I have to send then a ticket or something... i'm kinda new in this stuff, so if you could help me out a liitle bit I will be more than pleased..

      Regards, H
    • mattAK20VT
      mattAK20VT
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.03.2011 Posts: 3
      waithing 96hours still nothing... everest is bullshit X(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by mattAK20VT
      waithing 96hours still nothing... everest is bullshit X(
      Your bonus was initiated 3 days ago, and I know it takes longer then normally but please try to understand that we have no influence on this anymore and the poker room is doing the best it can to credit all bonuses.

      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by heineken123
      i will use this thread so i wont have to open another...

      so i've seen this 50$ promotion on everest, and say to myself why not, so i've registered and everything. This is the first time for me to get 50$ free, so i havent had any money on everest poker before. What is the next step i have to do? Do I have to send then a ticket or something... i'm kinda new in this stuff, so if you could help me out a liitle bit I will be more than pleased..

      Regards, H
      Hi there heineken123,

      After registration, you shall enter your Everest Poker screen name under your profile settings, which you've done already.

      Your account is in ID check right now, therefore I would just suggest for you to keep an eye on your tickets and follow my colleagues instructions. :)

      Once you pass the ID check and your account is verified the free $50 bonus will be initiated and should take 48 hours (right now could actually take up to 5 days as it seems) to be credited.

      Anything else we can help you with please let us know
      Ingrid
    • heineken123
      heineken123
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.03.2011 Posts: 4
      this is great!! :D Just give me to 2 days, so i cant get to a scanner and send you my id :D
    • skarfas
      skarfas
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.01.2011 Posts: 4
      wiating more than 72 hours no bonus, seems like a scam.
    • sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.10.2010 Posts: 76
      Originally posted by skarfas
      wiating more than 72 hours no bonus, seems like a scam.
      It's not a scam, I assure you.

      And almost $17/day to just wait...I'd take that deal, it's +EV :f_p:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by sootedAs
      Originally posted by skarfas
      wiating more than 72 hours no bonus, seems like a scam.
      It's not a scam, I assure you.

      And almost $17/day to just wait...I'd take that deal, it's +EV :f_p:
      :heart: ty
    • saskomkd
      saskomkd
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.01.2011 Posts: 6
      admin did i need to put my ID and other info,did is reason because my bonus
      not reach or not ??
    • roysten59
      roysten59
      Bronze
      Joined: 21.09.2009 Posts: 1
      same as,everytink ok been waiting 72 hours + starting 2 get withdrawal symptoms from not playing poker
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by saskomkd
      admin did i need to put my ID and other info,did is reason because my bonus
      not reach or not ??
      yes you did put your screen name. All good :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by roysten59
      same as,everytink ok been waiting 72 hours + starting 2 get withdrawal symptoms from not playing poker
      ugh sorry about the symptoms :D

      Yes all looks good, transfer is in process.