Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.99)
      Hero ($14.65)
      UTG ($9.99)
      CO ($5.63)
      BTN ($1.85)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:club:

fold, CO raises to $0.35, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.10, CO calls $0.75

FLOP ($2.25) J:diamond: 7:heart: 2:heart:

Hero checks, CO checks

TURN ($2.25) J:diamond: 7:heart: 2:heart: 6:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70

RIVER ($3.65) J:diamond: 7:heart: 2:heart: 6:spade: 4:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $2.45, Hero folds

CO wins $3.41

43/23

PRE: 3b for value
      F: bad flop so i ch/f
      T: when he chb and bet small turn i think he somitimes bet heere worse hand KQ, AQ and chb river so i just call his small bet
      R: he bet again so i give up.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

I'd be really more inclined to CBet the flop myself than Check/Call the turn. The problem is just if you even Check/Call the turn he may easily bet the river again and you pretty much blew the money into nothing. If you had any kind of pair then you would be pretty much inclined to bet yourself anyways so therefore you are pretty much representing the hand what you have right now.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      but what hand fold my c-bet? this flop i don't see a lot fold equity, he fold only worse hand than my.

and i don't play c/c i c/f but when he bet small he can bluff with worse hand so i c/c turn.

and i don;t worry represent my hand i think he play only his hand so balnacing etc. i don't worry about this this limits, and you really don;'t expect he bet small with AT, AQ somteimes and give up river???
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Ask the same question on turn & river, what hands do you beat? If you CBet you at least gain fold equity but by Check/Call you just wont find out where you stand.

And I do expect sometimes them to bet smallish with some weaker hands but as well if he is at least somewhat thinking opponent then he does understand that you are exactly on such a hand. That's the problem.

And actually that's as well why I do like CBetting more than Check/Call to avoid him taking stabs on you with weaker hands.