This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ipoker software not stable?

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      i was playing with a friend one table sng in 770 ipoker and we were aiting 3 more to load.suddenly the client frost and when we tried to rejoin the client didnt load the tables but a message that time out appeared...ipoker software is not stable?
  • 5 replies
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey gekitsios,

the iPokersoftware is stable. I had never any problems.
      Today they had some connection problems in the whole network, but this is quite unusual for iPoker.

Best regards

Edit:
      If you have still any problems, update for Microsoft Internetexplorer and the Adobe Flash Player.
    • SickPsychh
      SickPsychh
      Bronze
      Hey there, i thought i would bring some life back in this thread.

My computer doesn't seem to coop with this software, im lagging my ass off and I am really not able to play the game properly.

I think thats a bummer because i just finished my quiz and send the $50 to 077, maybe that was a mistake lol, if i only could finish off with that terrible lag!!

Tips anyone?

Cya around :) .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

As Midazolam has mentioned, it seems to be ok for most players, but obviously we want to help all members get up & running properly.

Whilst I'm not personally an IT expert, fellow member Banjostring was having similar problems with ipoker recently and managed to solve it by the following. Worth a try.

Originally posted by Banjostring
      i had this problem too, what i did was uninstall [the software], upgrade internet explorer to the latest version and then re-install. works ok now

hope this helps

regards

banjo
      Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SickPsychh
      SickPsychh
      Bronze
      that did it :) .

It's still a bit slow tho, but i heard that something you need to accept from this poker site.

Thanks for the replies :) , good to be here.

cya
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SickPsychh
      that did it :) .

It's still a bit slow tho, but i heard that something you need to accept from this poker site.

Thanks for the replies :) , good to be here.

cya
      Yay, nice one. Thanks for updating us :s_thumbsup:

Sometimes clearing out cookies and defragging your hard drive can help, but other members would probably be better helping you with these than myself ;)

Always back up your data and important files before starting to mess with your hard drive though, I learnt that the hard way once :(

Good luck and enjoy your poker on Poker770 SickPsychh :)

Best regards,

Bart