ipoker software not stable?

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      i was playing with a friend one table sng in 770 ipoker and we were aiting 3 more to load.suddenly the client frost and when we tried to rejoin the client didnt load the tables but a message that time out appeared...ipoker software is not stable?
  • 5 replies
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey gekitsios,

the iPokersoftware is stable. I had never any problems.
      Today they had some connection problems in the whole network, but this is quite unusual for iPoker.

Best regards

Edit:
      If you have still any problems, update for Microsoft Internetexplorer and the Adobe Flash Player.
    • SickPsychh
      SickPsychh
      Bronze
      Hey there, i thought i would bring some life back in this thread.

My computer doesn't seem to coop with this software, im lagging my ass off and I am really not able to play the game properly.

I think thats a bummer because i just finished my quiz and send the $50 to 077, maybe that was a mistake lol, if i only could finish off with that terrible lag!!

Tips anyone?

Cya around :) .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

As Midazolam has mentioned, it seems to be ok for most players, but obviously we want to help all members get up & running properly.

Whilst I'm not personally an IT expert, fellow member Banjostring was having similar problems with ipoker recently and managed to solve it by the following. Worth a try.

Originally posted by Banjostring
      i had this problem too, what i did was uninstall [the software], upgrade internet explorer to the latest version and then re-install. works ok now

hope this helps

regards

banjo
      Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SickPsychh
      SickPsychh
      Bronze
      that did it :) .

It's still a bit slow tho, but i heard that something you need to accept from this poker site.

Thanks for the replies :) , good to be here.

cya
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SickPsychh
      that did it :) .

It's still a bit slow tho, but i heard that something you need to accept from this poker site.

Thanks for the replies :) , good to be here.

cya
      Yay, nice one. Thanks for updating us :s_thumbsup:

Sometimes clearing out cookies and defragging your hard drive can help, but other members would probably be better helping you with these than myself ;)

Always back up your data and important files before starting to mess with your hard drive though, I learnt that the hard way once :(

Good luck and enjoy your poker on Poker770 SickPsychh :)

Best regards,

Bart