How do you feel about staking somebody?

• mihainsts
      mihainsts
      Bronze
      Hello i have oppened this thread due to some issues i have encountered in my new poker career, if you will allow me to say that.
      1.My country is not eligible, for most of the promotions that Ps has to offer.Thats cool im not that patriotic.
      2.All my poker money are stuck on FT, did not have much but i was making progress.
      3.Don't have any other money to invest in poker.

So i was watching some of the videos, yup still learning and i thought wy not try right?
      Here's my offer, i already feel like a real bussiness man, is anybody tempted to stake me from his own money?I am not thinking large amounts, we can discuss a deal:
      -you will recieve the staked money+X% from winnings(X will be discussed later)
      -if i loose you won't get you money back.
      If anyone is interested in this kind of deal please leave me a message or reply. :s_cool:
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mihainsts,

In order to protect all members (including your good self) as much as possible from potential scams and/or financial loss we have a specific forum board for all staking requests and special staking rules that must be adhered to. We must ensure that all requests are contained within this specific area.

It is always best to read these rules carefully first before starting out, but after reading and complying with any conditions, please feel free to make another thread within the staking board.

The following are quick links for you:

Thanks for your understanding, good luck & best regards,

Bart

p.s. If you need any further assistance in setting up your new staking thread and/or feedback thread etc, don't hesitate to shout and either myself, one of my Moderator colleagues or an Admin/Community Manager will be happy to help you.