Exclusive freeroll with $8,888 and 3x iPad 2s at stake: Chat & rail thread

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Make a deposit of at least $50 at 888poker by July 16 and you're eligible to play in our exclusive freeroll. A total of $8,888 in cash is at stake, but we're also adding three shiny iPad 2s and raffle them between all participants.

Freeroll details
      • Tournament starts: July 17, 15:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $8,888 + 3 iPad 2s
      • Deposit period: between June 13, 00:01 GMT and July 16, 23:59 GMT
      • Registration opens: July 14, 08:00 GMT
      • Restrictions: You need an 888poker account created via PokerStrategy.com and a deposit of at least $50.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open the 888poker lobby and then go to Tournaments -> Restricted.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made between June 13, 00:01 GMT and July 16, 23:59 GMT.

3x iPad 2s in our exclusive raffle
      On top of the $8,888 cash prize pool, you can also get your hands on one of Apple's gadgets, the iPad 2. These three iPad 2s will be added to a raffle - here's how it works:

How can I get an iPad 2? The iPad 2s will be raffled between all PokerStrategists who participated in our exclusive $8,8888 freeroll.

When is the raffle taking place? The raffle will be held on July 18. Soon after the raffle is held, the three PokerStrategists who won will be announced.

How do I know if I won? The results of the raffle will be posted in a thread on the PokerStrategy.com forum. If you're one of the lucky winners, you will also be contacted via email by our Customer Support.

Good luck to all participants!

• 21 replies
    • s3xas
      s3xas
      Global
      hello, do i get the ticket to this freeroll if i use a promotion code?
    • Twostacks
      Twostacks
      Silver
      I got the email about this, so I deposited yesterday $100 and for some reason I cannot join it.

I opened my 888poker account using the link from poker strategy.

I also used a bonus code on my deposit yesterday. It should not make a difference, as a deposit is a deposit. But it looks like 888poker have messed up yet again and have a glitch with their system.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Its possible that it takes some time to receive ticket for it. You should get a mail telling you that you are invited/eligible for the freeroll.
    • Tomassio123
      Tomassio123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Twostacks
      I got the email about this, so I deposited yesterday $100 and for some reason I cannot join it.

I opened my 888poker account using the link from poker strategy.

I also used a bonus code on my deposit yesterday. It should not make a difference, as a deposit is a deposit. But it looks like 888poker have messed up yet again and have a glitch with their system.

Is anyone else having this problem?
      Hi,

As malosanmaka already said, it could take some time to receive an invitation ticket from 888poker regarding this promotion.
      However, at the latest on Sunday around 13:00 GMT you should be able to register.
    • rhensan
      rhensan
      Bronze
      i also deposited atleast $50.. but i have not receive an invitation..
    • Tomassio123
      Tomassio123
      Bronze
      Hi rhensan,

In case you have made a deposit yesterday or today, you should be able to register for this freeroll at the latest on Sunday around 14:00 GMT, as 888poker is uploading all eligible players, who have made a deposit between Thursday and Saturday 23:59 GMT, on Sunday morning into their system.

Hope this helps.
    • Twostacks
      Twostacks
      Silver
      Hi all,

ty tomassio and malosan

I have now deposited $600 in total yesterday in 888poker.

I have received the email from 888 telling me I have a seat in this freeroll.

But I am still unable to register for this tournament.

I sent 888 an email including screen shots of the problem and I haven't heard back.

It seems like their customer service is non-existant.

My username is Twostacks3

I am very disappointed with this site.

Good luck all.
      Ant.
    • Twostacks
      Twostacks
      Silver
      Wow looks like someone pulled their finger out at long last.

They finally fixed it and I'm registered.
    • rhensan
      rhensan
      Bronze
      i think this whole month i have deposited atleast $60.. from june to july.. from june 24 until july 15.. but why is it i didnt receive an email regarding this freeroll?
    • Tomassio123
      Tomassio123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rhensan
      i think this whole month i have deposited atleast $60.. from june to july.. from june 24 until july 15.. but why is it i didnt receive an email regarding this freeroll?
      Hi,

I just checked this with 888 and they told me that you have done a few deposits, but not a one time deposit of $50.
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      Anyone else still waiting for a ticket? Getting a lil bit anxious now :f_cry:
    • rhensan
      rhensan
      Bronze
      does it need to be one time deposit? this was frustraiting.. the freeroll said open to all members who deposited atleast $50 between june 13th to july 16th.. where is the words "one time deposit of $50" there? it just says atleast $50 from june 13th to july 16th..
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      45 mins to go and I still don't have my ticket, even though I created an account on friday and deposited $50. What is going on?

Edit: Turns out I can't join because I'm registered through [edited by thazar]- another affiliate . I downloaded the software through them aaaaages ago but I made a new account and linked it to pokerstrategy.com. I didn't realise that you needed to download the software through pokerstrategy.com in order to link your account. Guess I'll know that for next time.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      How did it go guys?

@w0rm24, sorry to hear :(
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Nice tourney.

When is the raffle for the Ipads taking place ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      Nice tourney.

Today and it will be announced shortly either later on today or tomorrow guys :)
    • oviss
      oviss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      Nice tourney.

Today and it will be announced shortly either later on today or tomorrow guys :)

What happen with the Ipads ??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

We have 3 lucky winners, unfortunately none of them from the English Community.

Congratulations to :heart:
      DiTo1985 - Netherlands
      acdc1715 – Russia
      Tonaja – Bulgaria

Next time we shiiiip the prizes guys! ;)

Ingrid
    • Nerjok
      Nerjok
      Bronze
      Lucky acdc1715 is from Ukraine :)