why it takes so long to get 50$ start capital

• klaidux
      klaidux
      Bronze
      hello i`m Klaidas.I want to ask , why it takes so long to get start capital at everst poker? My friend told me that he got his 50$ start capital at party poker like 2 hours after he did quiz, why it takes so long at everest poker? I`m already waiting like 1 day for it and nothing happens , or is it something with my account?
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi klaidux,

I understand your frustration. :(

We apologize for the delay but the poker room has a high volume of request and they are doing their best to credit all bonuses as soon as possible.

We hope you'll enjoy playing at Everest Poker and will be able to build a nice new bankroll there. :)

Ingrid
    • klaidux
      klaidux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi klaidux,

I understand your frustration. :(

We apologize for the delay but the poker room has a high volume of request and they are doing their best to credit all bonuses as soon as possible.

We hope you'll enjoy playing at Everest Poker and will be able to build a nice new bankroll there. :)

Ingrid
      Thank you for your fast response :) I thought something happened with my account , but now i checked the forums and everyone has the same problem. :/
      Well, we get it for free, so i think i can wait :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • LimericksFinest
      LimericksFinest
      Bronze
      Everest are doing a great offer with the free starting capital and no deposit. Unfortunately with their generosity they have had huge success.

I have just received my capital 3 days later and like u was concerned at the length of time.

Relax - its free :-D and will get to u soon

Good luck
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LimericksFinest
      Everest are doing a great offer with the free starting capital and no deposit. Unfortunately with their generosity they have had huge success.

I have just received my capital 3 days later and like u was concerned at the length of time.

Relax - its free :-D and will get to u soon

Good luck
      Thank you :)
    • SAQ84
      SAQ84
      Bronze
      i have been waiting for like a week now still havnt got my $50
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SAQ84
      i have been waiting for like a week now still havnt got my $50
      Hi SAQ84 ,

Your bonus is on its way, please bare with us as the poker room received a high volume of request and they doing their best to credit all the bonuses.

Ingrid
    • klaidux
      klaidux
      Bronze
      Finally got it :)

Thank you pokerstrategy for giving us chance to raise our bankroll for free :) i hope i`ll have a good luck at everest poker.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi klaidux,

Glad to hear you received your bonus and we wish you best of luck!

Please don't disappear. Post your hands, get advice from other members and share knowledge. These are key to your own success and to stay motivated.

enjoy :heart:
      Ingrid
    • seksualusmeiluzis
      seksualusmeiluzis
      Bronze
      do you transfer bonuses at saturdays? Hows my status?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by seksualusmeiluzis
      do you transfer bonuses at saturdays? Hows my status?
      Hi seksualusmeiluzis,

Well, we normally advice you not to get your hopes up to receive the bonus on weekends, but should expect it early next week.

Depending on the poker room and the volume of bonus requests, you could post here if your bonus is still not credited by Tuesday.

Happy weekend :)
      Ingrid