[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Fr Jj

• amplifyd
      I think I have clear rai/fold here on turn - vs a reg he has pretty much imo (most of time) only two hands in his range TJs (which i beat but I have blockers to myself and there aren't many combos to start with and who is to say he raises it pre) or QK. Excluding 89s tbh - but I guess if I could include it even it would be even more compelling reason for me to then fold.

So do you rai/fold too - imo I am 90% sure it is right play.

Perhaps I shoul also stab at it on the flop. Is not like I can ch/call vs CO and I guess a lot of ugly turns come where I am forced to give up - but dnt neccesarily need to just give up off flop.

$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Holdem
      8 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

UTG zPROFIDIz ($25.35)
      UTG+1 Zurrunbilo ($25.70)
      MP1 amplifyd ($48.76)
      MP2 BTMonarch ($25.25)
      CO BöckesCousin ($15.02)
      BTN Mark-mee ($10)
      SB serramos ($32.19)
      BB KeSeG ($25)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 8 players) amplifyd is MP1 J:spade: J:heart:
      zPROFIDIz raises to $0.75, 1 fold, amplifyd calls $0.75, 1 fold, BöckesCousin calls $0.75, 3 folds

Flop: 10:heart: A:heart: 7:spade: ($2.60, 3 players)
      zPROFIDIz checks, amplifyd checks, BöckesCousin checks

Turn: J:club: ($2.60, 3 players)
      zPROFIDIz bets $1.85, amplifyd raises to $4.75, BöckesCousin folds, zPROFIDIz raises to $14, amplifyd raises to $44.25, zPROFIDIz calls $10.60
  • 1 reply
    • Adapter1337
      To make here the right desicision, we would definitely need a certain statistics. Does his UTG range contain here hands as QK/JT? The UTG range of a standard tight regular doesn't contain these hands, but when he's more of a lag type, then he has these hands in his range. In any way this is a bit unstandardly played hand by him. The only hand he might have (when he's more LAG type of a TAG) then indeed, QK what beats you, but I often see regulars taking also this line with hands as AA/TT/77, for hope that someone had to hit an Ace or some draw and bets (btw, I also use this line often and this works fine). Thanks to this I don't find fold in Turn, since he really is repping only QK, what we don't presume him to have very many in his range and against what we still have 10 outs, that makes near 20%.
      I play this hand the same way as you did and think this is a +ev.