everest $50 and hellow

• REIDSA1
      REIDSA1
      Bronze
      High , first of all thx for the $50 dollars capital on everest poker which I recieved about 48 hours after sending my ID as promised, my name is Mike ARCTICBEAR2 is my screenname , I am from the highlands of Scotland ( i dont wear a kilt but I carry a big stick, u have been warned,lol,, good luck at the tables all,, :s_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Silver
      Oi mate! Welcome ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      LOL! :f_biggrin:

Big welcome REIDSA1!

Love the humor ;) keep it up!

I hope you'll enjoy playing at Everest Poker and keep us updated on your progress.

Ingrid
    • REIDSA1
      REIDSA1
      Bronze
      thx , I like the site and as my bankroll has allowed I am playing 1$ stgs as I dont play cashgames far to cutthroat for myself, I much prefer the stg format 6 seat is best, anyway the first session produced a 2$ profit not much I know but I must admit I played a couple of games badly but recovered and I am still learning the game so got trapped once or twice, I must admit that even low stake levels reveal some great players but also some really bad ones, I won one stg in 4 minutes 20 seconds is this a record,lol,,,anyway good luck all,,,and Ingrid I was joking about the big stick, I am really a pussycat,,meoooooooooooowww,, :s_biggrin: