This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

everest $50 and hellow

• REIDSA1
      REIDSA1
      Bronze
      High , first of all thx for the $50 dollars capital on everest poker which I recieved about 48 hours after sending my ID as promised, my name is Mike ARCTICBEAR2 is my screenname , I am from the highlands of Scotland ( i dont wear a kilt but I carry a big stick, u have been warned,lol,, good luck at the tables all,, :s_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      Oi mate! Welcome ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      LOL! :f_biggrin:

Big welcome REIDSA1!

Love the humor ;) keep it up!

I hope you'll enjoy playing at Everest Poker and keep us updated on your progress.

Ingrid
    • REIDSA1
      REIDSA1
      Bronze
      thx , I like the site and as my bankroll has allowed I am playing 1$ stgs as I dont play cashgames far to cutthroat for myself, I much prefer the stg format 6 seat is best, anyway the first session produced a 2$ profit not much I know but I must admit I played a couple of games badly but recovered and I am still learning the game so got trapped once or twice, I must admit that even low stake levels reveal some great players but also some really bad ones, I won one stg in 4 minutes 20 seconds is this a record,lol,,,anyway good luck all,,,and Ingrid I was joking about the big stick, I am really a pussycat,,meoooooooooooowww,, :s_biggrin: