Job is so gay n boring

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      This job is so gay n boring, so i am writing this to let you know

I am going into my finaly year of college(then hopefully Uni) but anyway for school i had to find a weekend job so i can do school then work on the weekends

Well unforunately for me I wound up at a food processing plant(it's money right)

Anyway the point of this thread is that after about 2 hrs of work theres is hardly anything left to do but I am still shceduled until 6:30am(midnight shift)

So I just sit here on the computer from about 2-4:30am, then the bosses come in and i finish whatever is left before leaving for the day, this is how the person trained me for the midnight shift as well. At first I thought cool, E Z A$$ shift, but now its getting so boring I just wanna quit, what company would schedule an employee to work 7.5 hours when there is only 3 hrs of work lol oh well

This job is so gay n boring
  • 35 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      buy a laptop and grind those 2 hours
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      buy a laptop and grind those 2 hours
      uhh bro, I brought my labtop to work the other day for that exact reason but there wireless is WPA protected :( ... I can get programs to crack WEP not WPA, dont know how

good suggestion tho

pointless thread eh
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book

:D
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matel17
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book

lol Shake Hands with the Devil...great book check it out
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Do some knitting, make a sweet scarf or something, there's maybe a week or 2 worth there

Put photos on here and facebook and stuff, this will probably only kill an hour.

Refresh all the time to see what comments you get, you could do that for a couple of days.

Once you're tired of this sell the scarf on ebay or something, probably only an hour.

Refresh all the time to see what bids you get, you could do that for a week or however long you want the auction to run for.

Now you've killed 3-4 weeks and you have money from working plus a bit extra from selling the scarf AND now you know how to knit.
    • beachbum29
      beachbum29
      Bronze
      Keep the job for a few more years and do your post graduate studies while getting paid.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Buy WOW.
      Play @Work...

???
      Profit

Btw can't you watch movies and tv shows during that 2-3 hours?
      There's so many streaming websites out there...

Other option is to read articles and watch videos here ;)
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bradomurder
      Do some knitting, make a sweet scarf or something, there's maybe a week or 2 worth there

Put photos on here and facebook and stuff, this will probably only kill an hour.

Refresh all the time to see what comments you get, you could do that for a couple of days.

Once you're tired of this sell the scarf on ebay or something, probably only an hour.

Refresh all the time to see what bids you get, you could do that for a week or however long you want the auction to run for.

Now you've killed 3-4 weeks and you have money from working plus a bit extra from selling the scarf AND now you know how to knit.
      lol uuhhhh sure thing
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      Buy WOW.
      Play @Work...

???
      Profit

Btw can't you watch movies and tv shows during that 2-3 hours?
      There's so many streaming websites out there...

Other option is to read articles and watch videos here ;)
      computer at work blows no speakers lol, I usually read articles good idea
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bradomurder

lol :D
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      put something like baulders gate 2 or diablo 2 on a usb stick and take it to work with you and play.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      My grandfather had to work painstakingly long hours in horrid conditions and barely earned enough to not starve to death. Just for lulz I showed him your thread. He said he never thought he'd live to see the day when someone complains about getting paid for doing whatever he wants. You made an old man very sad. Did that make you feel good? Well did it?
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      My grandfather had to work painstakingly long hours in horrid conditions and barely earned enough to not starve to death. Just for lulz I showed him your thread. He said he never thought he'd live to see the day when someone complains about getting paid for doing whatever he wants. You made an old man very sad. Did that make you feel good? Well did it?
      Why would you do that to your grandfather? You should know how he'd react.

Did that make you feel good?
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze

Trolltastically good.
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      the bomb has been defused
      countertrolls win
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      lol
    • holnrew
      holnrew
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger

Made me feel good.
    • didyouexpect
      didyouexpect
      Bronze
      Mygod

The diablo2 idea is amazing
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      would that shit work on a bunk ass computer?

n can i delte it after?