Mansion points to PS points

• 8 replies
    • CmdrKeen
      CmdrKeen
      Bronze
      The problem with Mansion is that the lists that we get are manually processed, so the respective person needs to be in his office, think of sending us the points and not make any errors. This hasn't been the case in the past few days: we got a list for the 5th, but that for the 4th was empty. We notified Mansion of this, but haven't received anything since. I would expect the data gap to be closed on Monday or Tuesday, though.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Still nothing :P
    • nogoud
      nogoud
      Bronze
      still no updates on Mansion points?I have 926points and waiting for the gold articles....
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

As announced in the news Mansion Poker has to solve some technical problems. You will get your status as soon as we get the lists from them.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • KieronC
      KieronC
      Bronze
      My pokerstrategy point still remain Nil. My mansion point has 200++ points. Is system still down? Or is my problem?
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      Mansion is a real pain in the ass at the moment..

I was wondering, can't you guys use some sort of linear interpolation concerning the PS points for the guys who play at mansion. My points are also frozen for the last 3 weeks. I wonna watch some other videos, take some advanced coaching and read more articles..

Grtzz
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Sorry KierconC and Glatzenburg, Mansion is still having Technical difficulties which is why your points are still not updated. We are sadly unable to do anything about it, but know that Mansion is working on fixing the Situation.

In the meantime I can only ask you to be patient.

Best Regards,
      SoyCD
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Same here, I can't wait to read silver articles. But on the other hand, lets give mansion time to solve that one.

Note: Poker is a matter of patience (just a test for us).